Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:16:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Heads-up: Faking it, C4, 9pm

Started by gazzyk1ns, February 10, 2004, 08:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

Quote from: "Frinky"God, I hate her.

Sorry, but I do. She's a s*****c. A really annoying s*****c. I'd kill her, in half a second. Oh, I would. Watch me.

Does that view counter the stereotypical opinion of the board?

had to be done:)

Frinky

Quote from: "king mob"Does that view counter the stereotypical opinion of the board?

Everyone's opinion, I think. I spend listless days, hoping to find someone to agree with me. It's a shit existence...

king mob

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "king mob"Does that view counter the stereotypical opinion of the board?

Everyone, I think. I spend listless days, hoping to find someone to agree with me. It's a shit existence...

Awwww, have some more Karen O

Dr David V

Quote from: "Frinky"God, I hate her.

Sorry, but I do. She's a s*****c. A really annoying s*****c. I'd kill her, in half a second. Oh, I would. Watch me.
Psst... don't say that infront of the Tracey...

I missed the first one, so I was determined to catch this, and I did. I know most posh people are generally twats, but I just can't grasp how stressed she got over her hair. Jesus, I just want to go into her room at night with a pair of scissors and cut her hair. Then I'd stab her.

Oh, and if you're offered a drink with Karen O, don't refuse it, you silly bint.

imitationleather

If I was offered a drink with Karen O I'd smash the glass over her head and then shove the shards into her face.

Dr David V

But that would get you arrested, which is why I prefer my idea.

king mob

Would you stick glass in this face?

theres far better things to stick in her face

Vermschneid Mehearties

Frinky

Quote from: "Dr David V"[Psst... don't say that infront of the Tracey...

Tracey V Karen "The Spaz"-O:

Winnaaah: Tracey!

imitationleather

TraceyQ wouldn't fight Karen O though, she lurves her and that fucking band she's in.

Doesn't Karen O's face look like a deflating balloon? Yes, you know it does.

Frinky

Quote from: "imitationleather"TraceyQ wouldn't fight Karen O though, she lurves her and that fucking band she's in.

That's not what I meant, love. Never mind.

TraceyQ

Ah, Karen O. Cheers me up far more than the Darius. Thank you, King Mob.

(did I mention I'm off to see them on the 12th April? No? I am you know, I am, I am I am.)

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "imitationleather"TraceyQ wouldn't fight Karen O though, she lurves her and that fucking band she's in.

That's not what I meant, love. Never mind.

What did you mean, Frinky-Dink?

And there's nothing wrong with having a round face and slightly wonky eyes.
<Looks in mirror>
Well. I dunno.

Dr David V

Yes, I recall you said something...

Oh, and re-reading this thread reminded me of the backing band. What a group of twats, they sound like they're stuck in the rawking 70s/80s. Now they're the sort of people I'd want to illegally put sharp things into.

Purple Tentacle

I've never even heard of karen O, but I'm with Frinky on this one.

But then I'm starting to think I'd rather have a round of bumming with Frinky than a good 50% of women.

What should I do, baby Jesus?

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Ah, Karen O. Cheers me up far more than the Darius. Thank you, King Mob.

(did I mention I'm off to see them on the 12th April? No? I am you know, I am, I am I am.)

Did I mention I am too? What a coincidence!

Frinky, I don't know how you can call Karen O an "annoying s*****c" when you liked the girl on Faking It! She was rank and a really obnoxious cow to boot.
Ah each to their own I guess...

Even though Karen O is the best...

Frinky

Quote from: "TraceyQ"What did you mean, Frinky-Dink?

I'll tell you tonight.

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"What should I do, baby Jesus?

Baby Jesus say: Do it! And bring your girlfriend.

king mob

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Ah, Karen O. Cheers me up far more than the Darius. Thank you, King Mob.

Ahhh, Nat & myself are seeing them in London on the 15th & we will be dribbling at her from as close to the front as possible.

Frinky

Quote from: "Unhappydisgustingwow"Frinky, I don't know how you can call Karen O an "annoying s*****c" when you liked the girl on Faking It! She was rank and a really obnoxious cow to boot.

It's been a long revealed fact that my achilles heel is posh, or at the least, a quasi-posh lady. Eventually it turns to murder with girls like that, but it's fun - oh such fun - while it lasts. I'm not good enough for a proper posh lady, you see.

Besides, Charlotte Heatherly = better than Karen. Nicer eye make up I'm not gay.

Dear God! I forgot to mention Sophie! Oh, she's gonna be so mad...

TraceyQ

Ewww, not posh girls trying to do rock, purlease!!!. Classical guitar lessons do not make you a plank-spanking Goddess. Gigs in dirty pubs and starving because it's either rent or food make you a princess of punk. (And shagging the boy in the most popular local band, that helps)

edit: I just want to make it clear that I have not starved for the lack of money for rent for the last few years, but I was thin once, damn you all!

Quote from: "Frinky"Dear God! I forgot to mention Sophie! Oh, she's gonna be so mad...

You don't mean her do you...?

*retches*

EDIT: Ok I admit it! It's all jealousy really. I think she's very attractive.

TraceyQ

Oh, christ, some pissed up git told me I looked like her the other day. I laughed so hard I almost wee'd. Isnt she an odd thing? And all preggers too. Poor Frink. Do you think you could take on someone else's kid? I told Chris Robinson I couldnt do it, so I feel your pain.

Frinky

Um.... Yes.

But this is a far more flattering picture:

http://ecto-net.20m.com/miscpics/mattsebay/aseb.jpg

It's ok, I'm used to no-one understanding, I really am. The only reason I play guitar is to one day be in her backing band LIE. She's lovely, she really is.

I dunno what it is with the the girls on this board, you seem intent to hate every girl I've ever liked. Cerys kept poo-pooing my Hot or Nots, too. Tsk. Are you all jealous? There's plenty of Frink to go around! What about Charlotte? Am I allowed that?

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Oh, christ, some pissed up git told me I looked like her the other day. I laughed so hard I almost wee'd.

That's better than someone telling you you look like Alison Moyet though (which is what my boyfriend's Dad said to me at the weekend.)
Yes, I did start crying.

Frinky

Quote from: "Unhappydisgustingwow"EDIT: Ok I admit it! It's all jealousy really. I think she's very attractive.

Woo! I win!

Though the biggest space in my heart is yours, Tracey, please move in.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Frinky"Woo! I win!

Though the biggest space in my heart is yours, Tracey, please move in.

Only if you stop calling me Sophie. <shudder>

imitationleather

Woahwoahwoah, it's time someone broke up this hippy trippy deeply dippy love-in.

Can't we all start hating eachother again?

Frinky

And only if you start calling me Jimmy.

Quote from: "imitationleather"Can't we all start hating eachother again?

I hate you 'cos you messed up my flow, innit.

king mob

Quote from: "Unhappydisgustingwow"
Quote from: "Frinky"Dear God! I forgot to mention Sophie! Oh, she's gonna be so mad...

You don't mean her do you...?

*retches*

EDIT: Ok I admit it! It's all jealousy really. I think she's very attractive.

She is but compared to Karen O......................

king mob

Quote from: "imitationleather"Woahwoahwoah, it's time someone broke up this hippy trippy deeply dippy love-in.

Can't we all start hating eachother again?

Whats that got to do with comedy?