Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:24:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sparks Fly in the Middle East

Started by walydug, July 28, 2013, 03:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walydug

Following gout_pony's  unadulterated Sparks enthusiasm in the Partridge Movie thread I'd like to add my own.  I love Sparks.

I've spotted them creeping into Morris' work twice.  In Nathan Barley they get a mention in Nathan's preaching from the turntables at the party (well I read it in the DVD booklet, don't think the mention was audible in the show) and somewhere in amongst NKC/ GLR/ Music Shows Morris/ Carr misunderstands a news headline with the hilarious consequence that he thinks Sparks have started a comeback tour in the middle east.

Did I miss any other occurrences?  There really should be more.  Haven't listened to Blue Jam for a while, I'd like to think there is room for some Sparks in there somewhere.  Funny bastards they are too.

Does this belong in Oscillations?  Tits.

EDIT: Saw a thread recently where somebody linked to a carefully compiled list of the music in Blue Jam.  Didn't read it properly.  Can't find it.