Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,471
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:26:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm signing on tomorrow, etc etc.

Started by 9, July 29, 2004, 01:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I think I may have to 'go darn the dole office' for the first time tomorrow. Do they call it the job-seekers allowance nowadays or something? Do I need to take anything with me? Passport? National Insurance Card? Jar Jar Binks Doll with voodoo pins stuck in?

skibz

A big gun, a glass-cutter, a balaclava, and some large bags.

Rev

Only your national insurance card, and only then if you can't remember your NI number (which you probably can't, because you wouldn't be on the dole if you weren't thick, you worthless, leeching, talent-free fellow doleite...  hey, just getting you used to the smiling service you can expect from your local jobcentre).  Your first visit will just involve picking up a rather large 'application pack' that you'll probably go home to fill out, anyway.

thatmuch

In my day we used to go out shooting rabbits.

This wind up is sicker than the last weekender one.

Sorry, I really don't have all that much to say. Just a few one liners here and there that incorporate bad spelling.

zozman

I'd check this if I were you - aren't the job centre staff on strike today and tomorrow?

notnotnatnats

Don't bother signing on, get money from your parents instead. Fight the machine!

Pinball

How hard is it to make £40 per week? That's the going rate for a blowjob isn't it? ;-)

Sherringford Hovis

Pretend that you're completely illiterate and get one of the Jobbie centre staff to fill out all the forms for you. You'll also be offered a much better selection of courses to go on than if you're a fully functional worker ant. A few years ago I got a completely free City & Guilds in Security Guarding plus some extra money for going on the course...

untitled_london

Quote from: "Pinball"How hard is it to make £40 per week? That's the going rate for a blowjob isn't it? ;-)

you're beeing overcharged, here on the south coast we have an over-supply of smackie teens with poor business skills. as such they only ask for £20-30, even less when they are 'jonesing/ clucking'

they don't put as much effort in as the 'pros' but theres no better substitue for 'a dirty quickie'.

:P

edit: (sp)

untitled_london

FUCK!!!

iim supposed to sign today....

ooops

/away

Pinball

Quote from: "untitled_london"FUCK!!!

iim supposed to sign today....

ooops

/away
Oh dear, did you oversleep? I was stuck in a traffic jam on the M4 this morning <grrrrr>

untitled_london

its okay - DWP is on strike today - so i dont have to sign

:D

yay!

sorry to hear about the traffic jam

Pinball

What about medical research? They pay well for guinea pigs, and I mean this only half as a sarcastic comment as I did a couple of drug trials when I was a student. Quite lucrative.

Make me smile

go to the DWP website, they have the phone number to ring on there, then they will send you the application stuff and arrange a first interview.....I wouldn't bother going to the job centre as they will just give you the phone number and send you away.

zozman

And as they start paying you as soon as you contact them so give em a ring today.  If you can't get into the office for a couple of days, you might miss out on, ooooo,  about six quid.  Better than nuffin though.

PyramidHead

Quote from: "Pinball"I did a couple of drug trials when I was a student. Quite lucrative.

I wouldn't recommend it, I hear they can make you paranoid in later life :wink:.

notnotnatnats

Quote from: "untitled_london"
Quote from: "Pinball"How hard is it to make £40 per week? That's the going rate for a blowjob isn't it? ;-)

you're beeing overcharged, here on the south coast we have an over-supply of smackie teens with poor business skills. as such they only ask for £20-30, even less when they are 'jonesing/ clucking'

they don't put as much effort in as the 'pros' but theres no better substitue for 'a dirty quickie'.

:P

edit: (sp)

You can get a blowjob off a drug riddled Albanian in Soho for about £10-15. Whoever said London was more expensive?

untitled_london

bugger, sorry to go off topic.

can anyone remember the movie where guys are specifically going to shooting galleries for bunk ups.

i think it was shooting galleries, but i'm not 100%, it might have been vegetables of some variation.