Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

2013/14 XBox Gamertags

Started by VegaLA, August 25, 2013, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegaLA

September is almost upon us and with it the gaming season starts. The Next Gen consoles kick in but it looks like we are getting a decent send off with a lot of hot new titles to see the current gen out with.

So do post your GamerTags AND Rockstar Social names for the upcoming GTA V game.

XBL: VegaLA
Rockstar Social: VegaLA

Games
Soon:

GTA V September 17TH

Current:

Dead Rising Off the Record
Dead Rising 2
Halo 4
Borderlands 2

Still up for some Gears 3, Crackdown and Halo3/Reach

Jawaka

XBL: Smogula

Am without Xbox right now, but can be seen failing over and over on Dark Souls via games for windows live.

pk1yen

XBL: pk1yen

Rockstar Social: pk1yen

I'll be up for some CaB GTA!

SimonG156

I'll add to the overwhelming responses even though my reply may get lost in the flood

XBL:SinbadtheSailor
Games: Borderlands 2, GTA IV
Now fuck off!

VegaLA

Note to say Neil has set up the CaB Crew for GTA Online: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/cookdandbombd so get in there.

Also got a nice app for my Sammy Android that is the closest thing to actually alerting me when you guys come on XBL.

Can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.niftysystems.android.xboxlivestatswidget

Cheers.

Jerzy Bondov

I'm Mattyzmatty on XBL and Rockstar, not really playing anything online at the moment but I will be up for GTAV when it's out.

Penfold

I'm still hanging around as gorillabingo

Hollow

stoicvampirepig which i'm sure you'll agree is a fuckload better than the sub emo crapola name i saddled myself with here...i play black ops II mainly in an online capacity.

I will not be playing GTAV...but you can add me anyway if tha likes.

Big Jack McBastard

BigJackMcB most of yous already have me on, I'm not active at the minute but will be come GTA time.

Hank Venture

BeefSuperb

Haven't got a Rockstar name yet, unfortunately.

Paaaaul

I'm paaaaulyy on XBL. Add me. I've been playing a lot of that new free buggy-as-fuck poker game, and I'll be on GTA soon as I can.

VegaLA

Who be MikeHoboBrown and HalfAborted on Rockstar Social ?

Hobes

I be Mike, for it is my name. How much is Gold on xbox? as I'll have to upgrade.

kitsofan34

The sole time I've played XBOX Live was Left for Dead 2 at a friend's house, where I was so bad the entire team voted me out of the game. Therefore to pay for a Gold subscription seems like an incredibly cruel action to take upon the XBOX community. I'm sure you'll all manage, somehow.

VegaLA

Quote from: Hobes on September 14, 2013, 05:01:55 PM
I be Mike, for it is my name. How much is Gold on xbox? as I'll have to upgrade.

Cheers. I think a annual GOLD sub is 40 quid.

Big Jack McBastard

Or you can get one of them card thingies for a few months at fifteen nicker.

Hobes

Quote from: VegaLA on September 14, 2013, 09:04:30 PM
Cheers. I think a annual GOLD sub is 40 quid.

Oh dear. Roll on payday...

Hollow

You can get a month for 5.99...it goes on a rolling payment after that though, which can be annoying.

prwc

Quote from: VegaLA on September 14, 2013, 04:57:18 PMHalfAborted

That's me, I'm a PSN user though (NoodlePube on there). Maybe I should start a separate thread for PSN.

Famous Mortimer

Mortimerx

Let's play computer games together

Hank Venture

XBL: BeefSuperb
Rockstar Social: Feral_Pigman

Famous Mortimer

Rockstar Social doesn't appear to be working in-game yet, I presume from the millions of people trying to access it.

Hank Venture

I can't even sign in to the iFruit app with it.

Harpo Speaks

Harpo Speaks on XBL and Harpo_Speaks on Rockstar Social. I've joined the CaB crew on the latter for GTA - be warned though, I'm fucking useless.

BeardFaceMan

I be BeardFaceMan on Xbox and Social Club. I enjoy not going for walks in the park, occasionally looking out of my window at a sunset if I'm waiting at a loading screen, and I like like killing virtual people very, very much.

RicheyJames

I'm Richey James on XBL and RicheyJames on Rockstar Social.  Nothing if not imaginative.  Don't post here much but it'd be nice to have some grown-ups to play with with GTA Online launches rather than the usual annoying 14yo Merkins.

Lt Plonker

Hello! I'm CrowGray on XboxLive and the Rockstar Club. Switch the dial to Classic Rock and let's do over a Freshers.

Beagle 2

I'm Jimbobabu. Just joined the cookdandbombd GTA crew. I am shite at online gaming. Ta.

Nobody Soup

mostbaton6624 (I've never bothered changing the one they automatically assigned me)

shiftwork2

Hello fuckers.  YummierMule70 on XBL, shiftwork 2 on the Rockstar thingy.  Hope to get on GTA online at some point - Christmas is looking likely at the moment...who guessed this would be busy?

edit: added rockstar bit