Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:52:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Miley Cyrus @ VMAs 2013

Started by alan nagsworth, August 27, 2013, 11:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

Why did that costume cause another outrage? She's already been more naked in that wrecking ball video. Diminishing returns.

Noodle Lizard

I've seen her actual nakedness.  I even posted a link here.

It's good, guys, it's er ... actually pretty good.

WesterlyWinds

dark now my pies

The fact that she's gone in my estimation from being one of the worst living artists to one of the best just on the basis of that photo-shoot. Striking. Daring. Open and confrontational. This is what all singers should aspire to be in this boring world of blando pop that we live in right now. I never really fully paid much attention to her career before but now I realise she's fairly talented in her own right. Plus she put Shithead O'Con-freak in her place after that dismal open letter of hers. Long may Cyrus continue with her brand of tantalising tawdriness.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Thursday on November 06, 2013, 12:25:24 AM
Why did that costume cause another outrage? She's already been more naked in that wrecking ball video. Diminishing returns.

Because Americans and American TV still seem massively uptight about nudity (well not all of them, just the whiny ones who whine to the media about it).  The Europeans however don't mind one bit so it'll be interesting to see what she does when she performs at the MTV Europe VMA's on Sunday.  It'll probably be either nipple tassels and a thong or she'll be all covered up to send out the message "Listen to the music you twats!"

Subtle Mocking

Nobody can deny that she has a beautiful body. It's that face of hers. It's so...babyish. Extremely pretty but also makes her look like a child.

Noodle Lizard

Snagged tickets to see Miley & Robin in December.  I feel great about it, really.

werfvgbhnj

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on November 07, 2013, 08:07:44 PM
Snagged tickets to see Miley & Robin in America.  I feel great about it, really.

The Masked Unit

Fuck me I hate Terry Richardson's style. Just horrible. Seems like a right cunt n all.

up_the_hampipe

She not only smoked a joint, but she twerked with a dwarf. I bet Ricky Gervais is kicking himself for not thinking of that one first.