Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:27:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Miley Cyrus @ VMAs 2013

Started by alan nagsworth, August 27, 2013, 11:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

Nobody Soup

this all started with kinga and that wine bottle.

SteveDave

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on August 27, 2013, 10:39:46 PM
But what will Kanye be doing?

Letting them finish...especially the 2016 one.

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: My Facebook friendfucks given about miley cyrus....0. why are they so offended by miley's ass but not dead children in Syria or Dafur? i just think the fact its the talk of the world when much more serious things around the world that are much more worthy of attension

Quote from: Same Facebook friend moments lateri walked into the living room to find dad asleep on the recliner chair snoring away. i decided to start putting little objects like clips and ripped bits of newspaper in his beard. he continued to sleep. i grabbed a wooden spoon and put the middle of the handle in his mouth to which he woke up and grabbed the tv guide rolled it up and went to hit me with it to which i steppes back and the recliner rocked forward and he fell off .... ha ...haha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You couldn't make it up etc.

Subtle Mocking

Anybody who ever says that "WHAT ABOUT DYING CHILDREN" shite are almost always the sort of people who don't give a toss about it beforehand or afterwards. They use dead children just to make a tedious point.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 27, 2013, 10:12:21 PM
VMAs 2014 - Bunny Sears performs her No.1 hit nude to widespread shock and awe
VMAs 2015 - Caley Dong performs her No.1 hit stripped of flesh to widespread shock and awe
VMAs 2016 - Bobbi Cunt fucks a spaceship with no musical accompaniment.

VMA's 2026 - Madonna has bestial sex with a horse and nobody comments.

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on August 27, 2013, 11:34:23 PM
No, twerking is a popular new "dance" move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khJ1b9HhYdw

How is that new?  I've seen people doing that in music videos since the late 80's/early 90's. Early rap videos were full of that sort of thing.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on August 28, 2013, 01:32:02 PM

How is that new?  I've seen people doing that in music videos since the late 80's/early 90's. Early rap videos were full of that sort of thing.

It's not new, it has just crossed over into the "mainstream", so expect to see BBC newsreaders twerking at next year's children in need or red nose day, comedians doing hour long "bits" referencing twerking and a major new C4 drama focused on a group of young disillusioned twerkers. Oh, and also CBeebies featuring a host of colourful characters called the mini-twerks.

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: Subtle Mocking on August 28, 2013, 01:22:19 PM
Anybody who ever says that "WHAT ABOUT DYING CHILDREN" shite are almost always the sort of people who don't give a toss about it beforehand or afterwards. They use dead children just to make a tedious point.

Aye, and even something as trivial as Miley Cyrus doing a thing is often more apposite than whatever they write about.  Abusing your sleeping dad, in that girl's case. 

She's 22.

Tiny Poster

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 28, 2013, 01:35:21 PM
It's not new, it has just crossed over into the "mainstream", so expect to see BBC newsreaders twerking at next year's children in need or red nose day, comedians doing hour long "bits" referencing twerking and a major new C4 drama focused on a group of young disillusioned twerkers. Oh, and also CBeebies featuring a host of colourful characters called the mini-twerks.

Yep, it's "bling" for the 21st century.

JesusAndYourBush

Oh Christ it's "the new craze that's sweeping the internet"[nb]™ Any low grade tabloid on a slow news day.[/nb] isn't it?!  The new "cat breading", the new "Harlem shake", youtube full of people "twerking" etc.  Yawn.

Subtle Mocking

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on August 28, 2013, 01:42:05 PM
Oh Christ it's "the new craze that's sweeping the internet"[nb]™ Any low grade tabloid on a slow news day.[/nb] isn't it?!  The new "cat breading", the new "Harlem shake", youtube full of people "twerking" etc.  Yawn.

Eh, it'll be gone within a month and nobody will ever mention it again. That's what I like about the internet, shit fads tend to pass much more quickly than they did previously.

Of course, the obvious answer to any of this is for adults to start doing it. Maybe have Jon Snow open the Channel 4 news, twerking against Krishnan's cock.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Subtle Mocking on August 28, 2013, 01:43:09 PM
Eh, it'll be gone within a month and nobody will ever mention it again. That's what I like about the internet, shit fads tend to pass much more quickly than they did previously.

Exactly. How long did Harlem shake last? 3 days? 4?

checkoutgirl

Miley Cyrus seems to think that constantly being photographed bending over with nowt on will somehow help her career.

There's no flies on her. She's as well off bending over suggestively and being photographed at every opportunity while anyone still gives a flying fuck that she's doing it because in a couple of years she'll have to have a mental breakdown to get the same level of attention.

JesusAndYourBush

And what's with her tongue?  One page I read described it as "her trademark move" so I just google image searched "miley cyrus tongue" which confirmed it.  Bloody hell!  She should form a double act with Caitlin Moran.

Subtle Mocking

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on August 28, 2013, 01:44:48 PM
Exactly. How long did Harlem shake last? 3 days? 4?

About a week, but we'll eventually reach a point where a fad only lasts about 2 days. That's the dream.

Butchers Blind

That performance really is the most non sexy thing my eyes have seen.  What was she aiming for?

Subtle Mocking

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 28, 2013, 02:16:08 PM
That performance really is the most non sexy thing my eyes have seen.  What was she aiming for?

I don't think even she knows, and that's the problem.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 28, 2013, 02:16:08 PM

Attention.

Bullseye!

Nowhere Man

Subtle Mocking

Quote from: Nowhere Man on August 28, 2013, 02:51:05 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23861702

'Twerking' and 'selfie' added to Oxford dictionary. Fuck off.

Don't they do this every year and nothing ever changes? If anything, usage of the term seems to decline once Oxford recognises it as a 'thing'.

I'm not sure I know anybody who buys new editions of Oxford English dictionaries and spends a day tutting at all the new additions.

Nowhere Man

TBH just the thought of people using the word "twerking" annoys me. Especially English people.

Subtle Mocking

It does represent a slightly nasty extension of 'rich white girls appropriating ghetto stereotypes' too, if you look at it one way.

Tiny Poster

Why can't we just keep the blacks and the whites separate?

Thursday

You'll get white people playing Jazz and Blues music next.

Tiny Poster

But they've no natural rhythm!

Still Not George

I'm not sure whether I'm more irritated by this Cyrus horror being all over everything, or by the backlash to it being all over everything being all over everything.

I may have become a sort of existential meta-grump.

Nmkl Pkjl Ftmsch

Thank you very much, this is awfully good but it's not quite what we're looking for, some of our older patients might be upset.

dark now my pies

Quote from: syntaxerror on August 27, 2013, 08:01:13 PM
DAT ASS

Reminds me of the painting that goes with ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayit'sworldwouldfallapart in the holy bible sleeve, you know the one with the gloved arm which is all horrible and misshapen . That picture would make a good 21st century update of it, it's enough of an atrocity to match with the rest of the artwork.

ifwhiteamericakeepsontwerkingforonemoredayit'sworldwillfallapart.