Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:42:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pills, Thrills & Bellyaches

Started by 5 Knuckle Shuffle, July 30, 2004, 05:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Knuckle Shuffle

Right, I was woke up last night by a bunch of arses who were messing about with those large oblong bins that you have at school, at 3.30am this morning.
As I woke up I had this searing pain in my guts and a very sickly feeling. I thought, I'll get rid of that by morning if I fall asleep soon enough. Soon enough I did fall asleep, only to be awoken about an hour later with the searing pains in my guts and sickly feeling still.
I got up and went very, very dizzy, then my back started to feel very tender and I started to get the hot and cold sweats. To add insult to injury I have a raging sore throat and my legs and back are aching to fuck. I've had a little bit of the squirts and I thought this would get rid of it, but no, I still feel like a scout eating cream cakes on a rollercoaster at Blackpool.
Is it AIDS, or perhaps is it something much worse and terminal?
What are your favourite and useful home made concoctions that get you up and going, ready to face the Jury again?

5 Knuckle Shuffle

Well thanks very much, I'm feeling a lot better for all your helpful advice.
Cunts. Except one of you ;-)

Yeah, here's some advice. Dont pester us with your boring fucking ills ever again. Nobody cares whether you live or die.

5 Knuckle Shuffle

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"Yeah, here's some advice. Dont pester us with your boring fucking ills ever again. Nobody cares whether you live or die.

Joke or not, you're a fucking prick. I swear if you said that to my face I'd fucking lamp you one, you cunt. Fucking clever boy on the Net eh, twat.

Quote from: "5 Knuckle Shuffle"
Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"Yeah, here's some advice. Dont pester us with your boring fucking ills ever again. Nobody cares whether you live or die.

Joke or not, you're a fucking prick. I swear if you said that to my face I'd fucking lamp you one, you cunt. Fucking clever boy on the Net eh, twat.

I'm sure you would, but only after you'd logged in to ask the verbwhores the best 'lamping' technique or something.

glitch

Am I missing something?

Didn't dekionplexis effectively "apologise" for all the previous drunk/whatever ramblings? Now he's being coherent, shouldn't VW cut him some slack? Especially with the recent posting of the amusing Kerry radio thing?

Space ghost

Yes, yes I think you are missing something.
This thread was started cos 5KS was poorly.No one replied for ages and I was gonna post that no one cares ( glad I did'nt now) but Mundays zoomed in with a highly amusing comment ,5KS went radge and Mundays posted something even funnier which probably made 5KS explode with rage.

Then you turned up and started on about Dekionplexis for some reason.
So yes I think you are missing something.

wink.

glitch

Heh. Sorry, just got up and got this thread confused with dekion's recent post about drugs.

Whoops. I should probably wait for the caffeine to kick in before posting replies I guess ;)

Santa's Boyfriend

TraceyQ

"You're in danger of being run down"

Rats

QuoteWhat does the doctor say?

David V's not logged in. I've no idea what you could do 5ks.

sproggy

IBS

That's what it sounds like to me, in the words of RTR you gotta chill out dude.

The early morning bin rattling episode has probably triggered it off.

Dr David V

Quote from: "Rats"
QuoteWhat does the doctor say?

David V's not logged in. I've no idea what you could do 5ks.
Hm... I reckon some topical cream sort him out. Either that or Typhoo, which has been scientifically proven to be more effective than a rooster.

I'm not a real doctor, you know. Cut me some bloody slack.

Incredible Monkey Doctor

Hey, not only am I a Doctor, but i'm Incredible. I swear, it's like I wear an invisble suit and shout at passers by really, really quietly.

I prescribe going to see you GP, and not, as I once did in a similar situation, takling shitloads of Valium so I could sleep through it. I slept thorugh it, and hurrah for my body I survived, but looking back on it that was A1 fucking stupid, as if it was appendicitis and my appendix burst, i'd be dead. On the plus side, I would have slept through it, but that's poor compensation.

fum

I'd reccomend a hot lemon drink, you can do this by boiling some lemonade a cinamon stick and honey in a cup in the microwave, though give it a stir after heating so its doesn't burn you.

But I agree with IMD go see you're doc, or phone the docs on call if you're still feeling bad, or NHS Direct, their friendly and will help you.

Hope you feel better soon. :-)