Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:09:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Geico advert

Started by Rev, September 02, 2013, 03:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev

Watching a live stream of Breaking Bad from yankeeland, I was confronted by this advert that I have found for your convenience on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zebvFBNZ3Mg

Tiny Poster

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Isn't their Lizard mascot British for some reason?

El Unicornio, mang

Yes, although half of America think he's supposed to be Australian, hence this ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W74DroB-dwM

Pseudopath

That gecko's voiced by Max Branning from EastEnders, fact fans.

Rev

For anyone mystified about why I posted this, I was temporarily amused by the thought that it was inspired by the cow quiz from the music shows.  Which it obviously was, shit's a total rip-off.

Quote from: Rev on September 02, 2013, 11:18:33 PM
For anyone mystified about why I posted this, I was temporarily amused by the thought that it was inspired by the cow quiz from the music shows.  Which it obviously was, shit's a total rip-off.

Absence of Morris releases has left us desperate. Don't worry. I was right there with you at one point, but just like a girl I really adored who was at a long distance and got into a relationship before I had the opportunity to take her out, she is gone now. And so is he.

And now down the line, I don't really worry as much about that person. I've moved on. The memories we shared are great, albeit tinged and mutated into idealised versions by nostalgia. But like Morris, she is gone.

...Until they come back.

I really don't think this is a rip-off from the cow quiz.

Thomas

Quote from: Bored of Canada on September 03, 2013, 02:21:09 AM
...Until they come back.

I hope his brief appearance in that new trailer foretells a more visible future for Morris. What a tragedy that such talent keeps absolutely silent for years at a time. 'Alive Chris Morris' is 'dead Bill Hicks.'