Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:25:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone want to trade some games?

Started by Hank Venture, September 07, 2013, 08:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Venture

I've got a coiple of games lying around I don't particularly need any more, and the trade-in prices they give you at Amazon is a rip-off. Might as well trade them off or something. Please post your list of shit gathering dust, please thanks bye.

If not, I'll just sell them somewhere else.

Here are the ones I can trade:
- Saint's Row 3
- FIFA 12 (lol)
- Bioshock Infinite
- Dead Space
- Dead Space 2
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Batman Arkham City: GOTY Version (German box)
- Perfect Dark Zero (lol)
- Skyrim
- Dead or Alive 4

All titles are for Xbox360.

If no one wants to trade them for something, where do you get the best value when selling games? Better than Amazon, anyway.

CEX and Game aren't too awful when the game is relatively new but it soon drops off. Otherwise, your best bet will be eBay.

chocky909

I wouldn't mind Bioshock Infinite. I'll post a list of games I wouldn't mind trading.

EDIT

Not sure I have anything as new as that right now. I've got an still sealed LA Noire and Driver: SF that I really should play at some point. Halo 4, SFIV. NFS Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted although I'm not sure I want to get rid of those. Apart from that most of my games are over a year old.

Hank Venture

Ew, don't want any of that.

Someone else has requested Dead Space 2 and Bioshock Infinite, so those are temporarily off the list.

Noodle Lizard

If anyone wants 'Assassin's Creed II', 'Assassin's Creed Revelations', 'Mafia II', 'Red Dead Redemption', 'Saints Row 2', 'Alice: Madness Returns' and 'Batman: Arkham City' for Xbox 360, they can have them for free (or for 24 negative karma, whichever's cheaper).  I have no use for them and can't easily sell them.

DJ Solid Snail

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on September 08, 2013, 09:29:00 AM
If anyone wants 'Assassin's Creed II', 'Assassin's Creed Revelations', 'Mafia II', 'Red Dead Redemption', 'Saints Row 2', 'Alice: Madness Returns' and 'Batman: Arkham City' for Xbox 360, they can have them for free (or for 24 negative karma, whichever's cheaper).  I have no use for them and can't easily sell them.

Cor, that's very generous. I wouldn't mind AC: Revelations or Arkham City, I never got round to playing either of those.

I know what you mean though, I've been looking into making a bit of cash off my excess 360 games recently and the resale value's absolute pants, isn't it? Seeing some of these finished auctions on eBay, you're barely clearing a couple of quid after sorting postage and packaging and the like. Though from experience, outfits like GAME might as well be asking you to pay them to take games off your hands.

WesterlyWinds

Bit inconsiderate of you to have an Xbox360 and not a PS3 mate.