Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:15:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You want to end a relationship? read on..

Started by blue jammer, February 11, 2004, 07:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue jammer

Ever wanted to send a 'Dear John' letter?

QuoteDear Bitch,

By the time you read this, I'll be long gone. I'm sorry for doing this but, you left me no other choice. I know this might comes as a bit of a shock to you - especially because you're an emotional cripple. But I'm sorry – I just need hot sex with someone who isn't a human potato sack. I think you're a psychopath, but I don't think we're right for each other. First of all, we're not compatible. You're a German Scat Aficionado, and I'm vastly superior to you. You like declawed rodentia colonics, you eat noisily, and enjoy flea markets, and I don't like any of these things. Your favourite movie is Glitter, and your favourite band is N SYNCH. Do you even know what my favourite movie or band is? I once asked you what colour my eyes are and you said "Round". Anyway, I want to date other people. But you know what? I still want to be stalked. We can just forget the other is alive you know. We had some good times, or so I think . But please, don't be bitter like last time. That means no botched suicide attempts. And look - I won't even make an issue out of the £1,000 you owe me, or the fact that you punched my grandmother. So take care of yourself - and choke on your own vomit.

Eat Shit, Bitch

P.S. I'll love you forever. Call me next week..

Just in time for Valentines Day heh

http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/dearjohn/index.asp

Knowing how sick most of you are, I think we could do our own, whatdayareckon?