Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,469
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:18:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

T-Shirt

Started by problemarea, August 02, 2004, 02:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

problemarea

My mate who worked on BOS said that the cast and crew were giving T-Shirts saying "Chris Morris sucks cock" or something. Does anyone know?

Purple Tentacle

You've done it again!

Why?

I felt all guilty for being pissy before when you started a new topic for no reason, but now you've made me tut.

Yes, tut.

Darrell

Problemarea - you're a pathetic cunt. And I mean that most sincerely.

Mind the doormat on your way out, would you.

problemarea

QuoteProblemarea - you're a pathetic cunt. And I mean that most sincerely.

Mind the doormat on your way out, would you.
What did I do? So I posted a seperate thread. BIG FUCKING DEAL! Seems to me Im the only person that actually posts anything of interest and doesnt harp on about favourite Jam eps and why the BES was rubbish.

Darrell

Quote from: "problemarea"What did I do? So I posted a seperate thread. BIG FUCKING DEAL! Seems to me Im the only person that actually posts anything of interest and doesnt harp on about favourite Jam eps and why the BES was rubbish.

You've started two threads made out of nothing but pathetic hoaxes (well, lies - 'hoaxes' suggests somebody was actually fooled) and generally acted like King Twat.

problemarea

QuoteYou've started two threads made out of nothing but pathetic hoaxes (well, lies - 'hoaxes' suggests somebody was actually fooled) and generally acted like King Twat.
Really?? I think you'll find that my posts have been 100% accurate. What have you posted recently thats been interesting?

TJ

Problemarea, please pack it in now.

Purple Tentacle

I would suggest that turning Comedy Chat into a Morris-fanboy verision of Popbitch isn't particuarly entertaining.

Darrell

Actually, I've mixed problemarea up with the other cunt who started the tractor thing. But he's still a twat anyway. And the T-shirt thing is just fucking ludicrous.

problemarea

Ok, fine, I'll  stop posting. As you can see, I havent been here long and I apologise for not getting the hang of things quicker Re: new threads. I was told this was a forum for Chris Morris fans and as a huge fan myself with some inside info on his new show, I though you'd all be appreciative. I guess not. Sorry for any offence caused, that wasnt my intention.

problemarea

QuoteAnd the T-shirt thing is just fucking ludicrous
Ive seen the T-Shirt. It has a pic of CM giving someone a blow-job (obv a joke). Why would I make it up??

2pintz

tractor thing? did i sneeze and miss something?

2pintz

Darrell

Quote from: "problemarea"
QuoteAnd the T-shirt thing is just fucking ludicrous
Ive seen the T-Shirt. It has a pic of CM giving someone a blow-job (obv a joke). Why would I make it up??

I thought it was "your mate" who said it, and you were trying to confirm it.

"No, none of this adds up at all."

TJ

Quote from: "problemarea"Ok, fine, I'll  stop posting. As you can see, I havent been here long and I apologise for not getting the hang of things quicker Re: new threads.

I did not ask you to stop posting, nor was I making any reference to your starting new threads. I'm actually asking you to stop the "all you lot ever do is talk about favourite jam episodes and why BES was shite, whereas I'm saying interesting stuff" rubbish. It's not true, and it's both unpleasant and boring to read,

QuoteI was told this was a forum for Chris Morris fans

*ding*

Quoteand as a huge fan myself with some inside info on his new show, I though you'd all be appreciative. I guess not. Sorry for any offence caused, that wasnt my intention.

Hmmm... being in possession of a "Sutcliffe!" postcard I'm not inclined to entirely rule it out, but do you not accept that the way you phrased it might have invited interpretation as a 'witty' would-be hoax? For a start, why ask if anyone knows more if you know all about it yourself anyway?

problemarea

TJ, I take all your points. It IS my mate's t-shirt, i HAVE seen it but couldnt remember what it said (something about CM sucking cock). I really dont understand why im being attacked (not you, but look up; Im not exactly being welcomed). Ive looked over my posts and really dont think Ive been acting like a twat. The info about the cast is correct, they were all out drinking on Friday, and the t-shirt is real.

TJ

Well, maybe you weren't aware of this, but there's a long history of people trying to start 'witty' hoaxes for their own amusement on these forums, clearly sniggering to themselves at the idea of all us 'suckers' being taken in. It happens more frequently than you'd believe - only the other week, someone mailed both Neil and myself claiming that they'd seen Morris messing around and 'morphing' on Channel 5 at about three in the morning, and when we both ignored the mails they decided to start a thread about it. People understanably get a bit touchy about anything that looks like it it is all...

Morrisfan82

The initial reason people were pissed is because anything relevant to BoS should be posted in the existing BoS thread, rather than have a new thread started about it. Otherwise it ends up with tons of threads about the same things, the place becomes a mess, and it gets a pain in the arse.

The other thing is the sheer number of dull hoaxes that go on about Morris from year to year - as I see TJ has just commented on.

Not starting up random threads about what is essentially the same topic is the main problem. Post this stuff in the Box Of Slice threads already available and I doubt you'd get nearly as much hassle.