Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:36:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Darkness of the extinguished soul

Started by BlodwynPig, September 17, 2013, 10:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

...or Michael Barrymore ponders a return to TV

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-24130578

I wonder if this will be similar to the Langham return in Black Pond (perhaps, Black Pool) or something more sinister. I can't remember exactly, but wasn't Barrymore a half-decent actor in the few straight roles he has played in the past?

checkoutgirl

Didn't he try to make a comeback of sorts a few years ago to absolutely no interest ? Maybe he just made a chat show appearance in Ireland or a reality TV stint in Australia but I remember thinking that he was trying to mount the comeback donkey with little success. I'm surprised he wasn't successful with the washed up rubbish that gets on the box these days. There's six thousand channels, you'd think at least one would have a spot for Barrymore and it's not like he did a rape or a kiddy fiddle or anything. He had a drag of a joint and an unfortunate man died in his swimming pool. I should probably shut up because don't know the ins and outs (ahem).