Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:58:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You are running short on toilet paper. Buy some today.

Started by Replies From View, September 20, 2013, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don_Preston

I'm hoarding all the discarded cardboard tubes in the hope of slotting them together, boring some holes in them and creating a comedy home-made instrument so I can get a record deal with Tzadik Records.

Replies From View

BlodwynPig

Blumf

Aloe Vera? Aloe Vera!!? You're just throwing your money away! Bog standard 20-grit mate, save your cash for the booze!

Replies From View

Excellent work, BlodwynPig!  And the pack they came in will work as a suitable "holder", I think you will discover, for rolls you are not ready to use just yet.

Replies From View

Quote from: Blumf on September 23, 2013, 05:13:09 PM
Aloe Vera? Aloe Vera!!? You're just throwing your money away! Bog standard 20-grit mate, save your cash for the booze!

Booze for the anus, lad.  Can't be doing with a sober arsehole in this day and age.

Birdie

Quote from: Replies From View on September 23, 2013, 05:14:24 PM
Excellent work, BlodwynPig!  And the pack they came in will work as a suitable "holder", I think you will discover, for rolls you are not ready to use just yet.

This is so depressing.  Why don't people want to put things inside other things[nb]Oh please![/nb] to keep them tidy?

Do you also leave spices in the little cardboard boxes instead of decanting them into a lovely revolving spice rack?

Do you keep biscuits in the packet instead of tipping them into a decorative/novelty biscuit barrel/tupperware container?

Sugar bowl, anyone?

Replies From View

Blue Jam

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tell you what, I reckon ol Ed Miliband's in trouble. Hung parliament, who's he kidding. Needs to get rid of Ed Balls and that cunt Chris Leslie otherwise his austerity lite manifesto is going to go down like a cup of stale piss.

Jasha

Quote from: poo on September 21, 2013, 07:46:32 AM
I buy 48 rolls at a time from Costco.

Pallet deal, only 500 notes for 30 miles of shit rag

machotrouts

Ahh fuck, I've run out of toilet paper. Better wipe my ass with bottles of hand sanitiser instead

Dewt

kittens

always odd to get a reminder that there's still people out there wiping their asses every time they take a crap.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

shiftwork2

Woolworths exists, it is in Australia and is a supermarket and has a green logo.  Not sure I'm ever going to be able to process this.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 08, 2020, 11:31:32 AM
Woolworths exists, it is in Australia and is a supermarket and has a green logo.  Not sure I'm ever going to be able to process this.

It also exists in Germany (Red though). I passed one in Freising in January. They have really replicated the decaying beige stench of death the British chains of Woolworths had.

Just remembered too, the song Under the Underpass by Aussie band Youth Group makes reference to stacking shelves at Woolworths.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 08, 2020, 11:34:07 AM
It also exists in Germany (Red though). I passed one in Freising in January. They have really replicated the decaying beige stench of death the British chains of Woolworths had.

Just remembered too, the song Under the Underpass by Aussie band Youth Group makes reference to stacking shelves at Woolworths.

I went into one in Berlin 10 years ago for old times sake, it was grim.

oy vey

Quote from: pcsjwgm on March 08, 2020, 08:26:21 AM
Congrats on causing panic buying in Australia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVHYTdGUAZM

[edit] Okay sober up time me thinks. I'm done with corona silliness. How long will my click-isolation last?

H-O-W-L

I saw a bloke with, no joke, over 200 rolls of anus wipes in his trolley today at work. At least we know who to vagabond first when it all goes Mad Max and we're riding sailboats of ice over desert sands. You know, provided we're not all dead of dirty arses.

Dewt

It's just fucking weird.

If you end up locked down in your house because if you go outside you might die, why is toilet paper the main thing you panic buy? If the world starts falling apart I am absolutely going to be able to improvise with other ways of wiping my arse, such as washing it or using other kinds of paper or using a big stick.

Pink Gregory

Just go and pick some dock leaves and keep them in your bath.

Do it on a dewy morning and you've got a a handy dandy biodegradable wipe

Pingers

Do Americans call it TP because it's satanic to say "toilet"?

chveik

Cerys

Butchers Blind

I actually need to buy TP on the way home as I'm down to my last roll.  Gonna look like one these mad cunts now when I get to the supermarket.