Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:11:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

One Task Jobs That Need Doing.

Started by Bilko, February 11, 2004, 09:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilko

Use your comic creativity to invent one-task menial jobs that would make someone's life a little easier.

There's plenty of ways to help out the Social Services/Care Services.

Be a tutter for OAP when they realise the price of a tin of peas has gone up.

Replacing the soap in the adjoining toilet for a support group of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder sufferers.

Shine 18 torches into the face of a SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) sufferer during a blackout.

Dress up as an Iraqi soldier and be chased around the house of a Ex British Servicemen suffering from Gulf War Syndrome at 2.00 in the morning.

In reality, once when I was in Marks and Spencer there was an employee who was obviously not blessed in the brain department. His only job as far as I could see was to wipe scuffmarks off the floor made by customer's shoes by rubbing his own shoe over the top of the mark.

butnut

Ha ha ha - I can now ruin your post in the 'little things that make you unhappy thread' - thus making you even more unhappy.

right here

Dr David V

I could do with someone to write down my ideas on post-its, so I don't forget them when I fall asleep.

twatloops

Quote from: "butnut"Ha ha ha - I can now ruin your post in the 'little things that make you unhappy thread' - thus making you even more unhappy.

right here

At least his got one reply, even if it is sarcastic.  My last post died like £1-a-day worker...

butnut

No - don't post here any more - you might make him feel better!

(Shit - realises the self-revealing irony of this post)