Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:24:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Forthcoming DVDs

Started by Belvedore Jaffa, August 04, 2004, 02:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belvedore Jaffa

Hey hep cats. I used to be Clem Bones, but I seem to have expired, so I've returned from the wilderness a new man. A little dusty, a little folorn, but still the same Clem you all remember so warmly.

And.
I trawled the internet (not really), and have learned that some comedy is coming out on dvd in the future, which may or may not be of interest to all, some or indeed none of you. Or in fact you may have already discussed one, both or a variety of them, rendering my post (and new identity) almost pointless...

Shaun Of The Dead - 06/09/04 (the same day as Dawn Of The Dead) 0 including 4 commentaries - one of which by the zombies.

Black Books Series 3 - 04/10/04

Spaced - The Definitive Collector's Edition (3 Discs) - 27/09/04 - as I understand, the same as the two series that you bought previously with an extras disc containing a "doco", interviews with cast and some other odds and sods.

That Peter Kay Thing - 04/10/04 - including The Services (which was repeated last night).

Little Britain - Series 1 (2 Discs) - 11/10/04 - with commentary that includes a guest speaker and "best of Rock Profiles".

The Office Christmas Specials - 25/10/04

Big Train series 1 & 2 box set - 25/10/04 - with the pilot show and fuck all else.

Ricky Gervais Live 2 - Politics - 15/11/04

Bo Selecta Series 3 (plus Xmas Specials) - 22/11/04 - if anyone still watches it.

Bill Bailey Live - Part Troll - 22/11/04

Al Murray - Pub Landlord Live: ...And A Glass Of White Wine For The Lady!
- 22/11/04

More later?

Belvedore.

peet

Welcome back!

The Party - 2 disc special edition 27/9/04

DuncanC

Quote from: "Belvedore Jaffa"Spaced - The Definitive Collector's Edition (3 Discs) - 27/09/04 - as I understand, the same as the two series that you bought previously with an extras disc containing a "doco", interviews with cast and some other odds and sods.
Not quite. Apparently the series 1 disc will have some new stuff (a Homage-o-meter like the 2nd series, at least.)

I'll be the first person to point out there is already an "Upcoming DVD" thread and it's not like it was off the front page when you posted this..

Oh well. Welcome back. Good find on Black Books Series 3.

Jaffa The Cake

Thanks for the heads up on the Bill Bailey DVD.

Oh, and the "House of cards" trilogy has been released without me knowing about it. I know it's not comedy, but it was bloody good.

Bilko

Quote from: "Belvedore Jaffa"
That Peter Kay Thing - 04/10/04 - including The Services (which was repeated last night).
Fingers Crossed

Quote from: "Belvedore Jaffa"Bo Selecta Series 3 (plus Xmas Specials) - 22/11/04 -
There was no need for that.