Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:02:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #01 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, February 02, 2004, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butnut

Quote from: "blue jammer"Bugger the dog, I'd be a Komodo Dragon (3 Peni - 3 I tells ya!)

:|

I've just spent 5 informative, but totally pointless minutes trying to find out if that is true, and I don't think it is (dur...) But I found a site with this lovely sentence:

QuoteThe Komodo dragon will most often mate near the dead bodies of large animals because that is where most of the other dragons will meet.

blue jammer

Quote from: "butnut"
Quote from: "blue jammer"Bugger the dog, I'd be a Komodo Dragon (3 Peni - 3 I tells ya!)

:|

I've just spent 5 informative, but totally pointless minutes trying to find out if that is true, and I don't think it is (dur...) But I found a site with this lovely sentence:

QuoteThe Komodo dragon will most often mate near the dead bodies of large animals because that is where most of the other dragons will meet.

I can't recall where I read it first, it may have been in 'bizarre' magazine.

I just googled it straight away, on the first page searching "komodo dragon 3 penis"

I know not if it is true, but it always used to make me titter :)

Someone should start a thread on Komodo Dragons!

butnut

Well, according to this they now only have 2 peni. Along with Iguanas and       koalas.

Purple Tentacle

I believe that kangeroos also have two penes.

Yes, penes, the proper plural of penis.

Although penis has a "nus" sound like "cactus" or "octopus", spelling is what counts.

Although I wonder if the plural of anus is ani?

fanny splendid

Anal?

Oh no, I was thinking of something different...

heh heh.

butnut

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"I believe that kangeroos also have two penes.

Well that's hardly suprising, giving the size of the pouch-thing they have to jizz into - or have I got my biology slightly mixed up?

Lord Spong

Quote from: "butnut"Well, according to this they now only have 2 peni. Along with Iguanas and       koalas.

Is that two each, or two between the lot of them?

splattermac

I forgot I did these the other week

that Bill Plympton bloke

movie files here movies on this page

or for larger files around the 35MB+ mark search Bill Plympton in the P2P of your choice, if anyone has the blowjob one please share it.

Cerys

I spotted those on your site yesterday.  You are now top of my list of really cool people.  I've been trying to track down some Bill Plympton for ages.  Any sign of 'A Day in the Life', or whatever it's called?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "imitationleather"
I'm rather disturbed by the URL of that picture!

imitationleather

Frinky

This week, I will mostly be fucking around with:

Shadow photography.

fanny splendid

Ah, the Greek amphora, empty of wine it lies upon it's side, empty, it's own shadow elongated and suffering the pangs of anorexia...

Or is it one of the Thunderbirds?

Rubbish Monkey

Frinky

Haha, yeah, it's a little model I'm finishing off for someones considerably better photographic project.

I wish I was classy enough for it to be wot Fanny sed.

Cerys

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Ah, the Greek amphora, empty of wine it lies upon it's side, empty, it's own shadow elongated and suffering the pangs of anorexia...

Be thankful it's not bulimia....

fanny splendid

The Cockle Pickers

A soft hand stroking you

Touching your side

Holding your arm

Placed against your shoulder blade

A caress upon you.

A cool hand against your brow

A head rested upon your shoulder

A warm body to wrap your self around.

A wisher of warm words

A hand to hold, a belly to feel

Under your palm.

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

splattermac

Cab safety campaign

fuzziness courtesy of small scanned images

- - -

this is very spooky :/ http://www.forbidden-siren.com/ some playstation game coming out in March

- - -

That Miller lite dominoes ad http://img.slate.msn.com/media/15/Miller_Dominoes_100k.wmv

- - -

anyone got a link to the video Gondry has done for Steriogram's Walkie Talkie Man, I'm buggered if I can find it, it's supposed to be full of wool

- - -
smutty

http://flash.trojangames.co.uk/tgames/movies/movie2.html

imitationleather

I once used an unlicensed minicab. I got a bit worried when he locked all the doors as soon as my belt was buckled in, but all-in-all it was a top-notch cab ride.

splattermac

this is good,

http://tinyurl.com/3gthj link to realmedia file of Virgil Widrich's animated short called Fast Film

QuoteVirgil Widrich's extraordinary, award-winning animation is a technical masterpiece. Hundreds of great movie moments are distilled into 14 minutes of animated magic by the director's clever use of technology (and a photocopier).

monkhouse terror