Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:09:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #01 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, February 02, 2004, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

I really like that.  Does this make me a filthbeast...?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Cerys"I really like that.  Does this make me a filthbeast...?
What do YOU think?

Des Nilsen

Cerys

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
Quote from: "Cerys"I really like that.  Does this make me a filthbeast...?
What do YOU think?

I'm doomed....

Des Nilsen

Alright, I've finally done it. I've been MONGING!

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, my first ever vision mong. It's not too good, but in time my pretties...

-

wasp_f15ting

Filth beast? Eh.. I feel like I am some kind of sodomite now :( I thought that kind of thing was common place in bedrooms?

Des Nilsen

Another learner mong from me, it was inspired by an old thread by Rats.

-

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "wasp_f15ting"Filth beast? Eh.. I feel like I am some kind of sodomite now :( I thought that kind of thing was common place in bedrooms?
Hush!  It is to a degree, but nobody likes to talk about it much.  It's a very British hypocrisy.  Last great taboo if you ask me.

Mullets, that is.

Cerys

DistantAngel

A couple of simple vids a couple of friends and I threw together about 4 months ago while severely wasted ... they seemed like a good idea at the time :)

Fightin' Round The World: http://www.geocities.com/thegreencrayoncollective/fightin.asf
My Lovely Shadowfax: http://www.geocities.com/thegreencrayoncollective/shadowfax.asf

Krang

Yarrr removed useless fucking villagephoto.co.uk

it was a fresh account that id just made...hmm

Funky Gibbon

Quote from: "Krang"

Yarrrr, Captain Rosco!

Yarrrr, Ye owner of thar file be exceeding tharrr daily usage limit mehearty.
Try http://photobucket.com/

monkhouse terror

In the theme of che monkhouse...

And because they are gone from the old board and I quite liked them really:

From the 'tranny em up' thread:

Frinky

Woo, Zombie Thomas just frontpaged B3ta.

Sorry, I'm just proud....

mook

Well done Frinky,  I expect you'll be buggering off to play with the big boys now won't you.;)

Santa's Boyfriend

mr rou-rou

In answer to your question I would think the traffic flows from CAB > b3ta, not the other way around. I don't think we can compete with over 60k+ subscribers and their talent.

a woman at work the other day recommended b3ta to me and I pretended I'd never heard of it to make her feel like the Queen of Links. I'm dreading the day when I see the CAB forums open on a work colleagues PC.

Also any time I recommend CAB to friends it fills up with threads about wanking and computer games and they pass it by and must think I'm about 16, anyone else been stung by that?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"Also any time I recommend CAB to friends it fills up with threads about wanking and computer games and they pass it by and must think I'm about 16, anyone else been stung by that?
Yes, or on one occasion by loads of really really highbrow threads that made it look like a serious current affairs board, so they went away bored.

Don't get me wrong, I love the current affairs threads, but it's the glorious mix of those and the silliness around here that makes it what it is, and none of my friends have ever seemed to catch it in that mood.

Frinky

Quote from: "mook"Well done Frinky,  I expect you'll be buggering off to play with the big boys now won't you.;)

Bollocks will I... :)

The board layout scares the shit out of my and I don't understand how to work it! Besides, I'm just milking that Thomas for all it's worth, I've got nothing else of worth to put on the board, most B3ta'ns make me piss myself with laughter, I can't do that. Friendlier than I thought it would be over there, though.

Frinky

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"Also any time I recommend CAB to friends it fills up with threads about wanking and computer games and they pass it by and must think I'm about 16, anyone else been stung by that?

Whenever I do that, I just email them an, erm, email full of links to the best recent threads... then they just nose around and get a feel for it. I know what you mean, that's why I do that ^.

That was a terribly constructed sentence, sorry.

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"

Look at that - blatant registration plate racism. Shocking.

Capuchin

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"

Also any time I recommend CAB to friends it fills up with threads about wanking and computer games and they pass it by and must think I'm about 16, anyone else been stung by that?

If your friends aren't wanking over computer games you need new friends.

mr rou-rou

seeing as European son mentioned it,

Peter Saville, famous graphic designer, has an exhibition showing in Manchester at the moment, it might interest the local whores.

http://www.urbis.org.uk/visitor.asp?f=1&page=92

nice huh? ambient says its the radio waves from a star or something, I'm sure someone will correct me,

I can't find it now , but there's an article about him dabbling with a photoshop effect and producing these pretty things

here's his website if you fancy a mooch

http://www.btinternet.com/~comme6/saville/index222.htm