Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:36:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #01 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, February 02, 2004, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanny splendid

Still Not George

Created by my beloved Cerys, at my insistence:

Edit: OOOPS. I'll be in my bunker if anyone wants me...

mr rou-rou

that Peter Saville exhibition wasn't too shabby, I went along today to check it out. It's in two spaces so don't feel cheated if like me you walked into the first area and thought 'hmm small, I've been swizzed'

I was checking out the JD and NO stuff and saw the actual True Faith leaves, two of them sat in a white shoebox, sounds naff but it make me feel all pleased,

see that? I've seen the real leaf that starred on that album cover, you may touch me at the next meet for 50p a touch.

As for the JD Unknown pleasures cover, its

QuoteThe great sleeve-design was done by Peter Saville, but it was Bernard that found the picture used on the front: "100 consecutive pulses from the pulsar CP 1919".

so that's that cleared up.

The 3D modelled ones, a black one (see post higher up) and a white one, are really nice but sadly not on sale in print form, same with his rather colourful 'waste' paintings. Bollocks I muttered, I really wanted the black and white pulsar ones. No doubt they will appear once the exhibition has toured I reckon. URBIS really is a waste of space though isn't it, doesn't it take something like 2 million in subsidies to keep it open for the year?

monkhouse terror

Couldn't fit it in anywhere else so in the words of Elzar, BAM! It's going in here:

EDIT: Image now has 16.234% more FUN! (had to get rid of some glitches I missed beforehand, I'm a bit of a perfectionist sorry).

Cheese Arse H Christ

Ahoy there, software corsairs! it be photoshop registration time, aaaargh, aaaargh etc

Abbie

Quote from: "Cheese Arse H Christ"Ahoy there, software corsairs! it be photoshop registration time, aaaargh, aaaargh etc

I do not want to be the one to put on slur on Cerys' good name but I very much doubt that she has a purchased copy of Adobe.  Infact, I think my copy has that serial number too ;-)

Frinky

I could use your help...

I'm trying to get a video done for my uni portfolio by Tuesday, one of the things I'm doing is this advert - I couldn't really film the car as a whole so it's kinda a "teaser" video for it... is it any good? I'd be happy with any constructive criticism you've got, cheers. Sorry for the sound/video quality...

http://ecto-net.20m.com/miscpics/mattsebay/test2.mov (8mb)

I don't want to hijack the thread or owt, or start my own, so if you could PM me telling me that I'm shit, and show me how I could not be, that'd be great, cheers.

sorry

I think my server is being stupid-arsed at the mo, if it doesn't work now, try again later, it should be fine then.

Edit: seems to be working fine now.

Timmay

Timmay

wasp_f15ting

Thats pretty darn great that timmay, nice and topical too :p

butnut

Very good Timmay - but it still looks better than any turdy pc ;)

@ssmaster

@ssmaster

@ssmaster

wasp_f15ting

Fucking hell !    If i am thinking of how you did this, must have taken a while.. its amazing... Great stuff jjjh

JJJJH

Heh, cheers. Took about 30 minutes. *chuffed to fuck*

Mister Six

Come on, spill all the secrets! Seriously, that's absolutely superb!

fanny splendid

Regular John

Cerys

Vermschneid Mehearties

Seen as I'm bored:

Oooh, I've done the wording better this time round.

mook

Googling to something else entirely I found this.

What the fuck were the 70's about?

fanny splendid

mook

Hehe.. you just got to love fanny.

He looks eeriely* like his missus as the 2nd from the left. Not that I've ever seen her naked 'cept for a bit of foil mind you.

* how the fuck do you spell that..erryliy..errilly.I give up.