Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:49:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

a cheeky request please

Started by danabnormal, February 11, 2004, 12:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danabnormal

does anyone have the link for those halfman halfbiscuit sessions please. the kershaw ones and the peel session. the link was in the bomb shelter , the site some of us used when this one was down.
the reason is that i have now got a new p.c and i am process of filling up my hard-drive again .
failing that the link for the bomb shelter would be nice.
thanks

TraceyQ

danabnormal

thanks tracey , want me to burn off a copy for you? <evil grin smilie>

never trust a hippy

yeh you can burn me a copy and then we could play it on the compedium

TraceyQ

Get back in your box, Col. You've got enough of those Comedy albums for over cynical middle aged men to last you a lifetime. Must be a postman thing.

danabnormal

Quote from: "never trust a hippy"yeh you can burn me a copy and then we could play it on the compedium
i would gladly , but for 2 things
1, havnt got any cd thingys
2, its a brand new p.c and i havnt got a fucking clue how to burn things yet.
its got something called nero installed which ive heard is a burner but how it works is another thing.
Quote from: "traceyq"it must be a postie thing
us poor 'old' posties must stick together ,we are going through difficult times!

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quoteits got something called nero installed

Yes. It's achieved near-legenday status on here.

danabnormal

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"
Quoteits got something called nero installed

Yes. It's achieved near-legenday status on here.
care to elaborate sir?

Vermschneid Mehearties

There's a General Bullshit topic where the similarities of the responses to a techie thread were taken and shoved back in their faces.

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=338&start=0

Oh giggle. Here it is.

Ambient Sheep

:-)  But seriously, Nero's a great bit of software.  I'd never burnt a CD in my life before I first used it and I took to it instantly.  There's a nice wizard that guides you through it no problem.

danabnormal

well i finally burnt my first cd off.
and indeed it is half man half biscuit sessions plus  another album not availible in the shops.
and i used nero which really was a piece of piss .just press a couple of buttons , put in a blank cd and away it went . fantastic , now i can piss my wife off in the car with all the joys of my obscure musical tastes. as opposed to listening to bloody will fucking young and the cunting sugarbabes.