Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:41:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bush, Kerry, Skulls & Bones

Started by Kingboy_D, February 11, 2004, 02:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingboy_D

To be honest I don't know a great deal about the Skull & Bones society. I know its some sort of fraternity at Yale but beyond that its anyones guess. The reason for this post is that Alex Jones 'InfoWars' website (which I normally browse with permanently raised eyebrows) now has videos of both Bush and Kerry admitting they are members. Are these real? If so, what are the implications if both presidental candidates are part of the same (highly elitist) secret society? Or does it make them no more or less corrupt than any  other politician?

See the clips here

smoker

even better than that, prescott bush stole geronimo's skull:

http://www.post-gazette.com/columnists/20000923roddy.asp

wasn't this originally a jutl link? interesting story. supposedly the skull and bones society also have che guevara's skull

Vermschneid Mehearties

Skull and Bones. So they're proliferating internet piracy. It's an an elaborate setup. In fact, it's so secret- I don't want to talk about it. Sssh.

jutl

Quote from: "smoker"wasn't this originally a jutl link?

It was, but that was in the before-time

http://chilled.cream.org/vw/viewtopic.php?t=16568

mook

Another little bit of streaming video here

A little bit from Kingboys-D's link made me chuckle.

QuoteSince 1988, three Yale graduates have led the United States. George Bush Sr and Bill Clinton both attended the university, though the latter was not tapped to be a Bonesman.

If Good ole Bill wasn't a born bonesman, then no-one was.

I really don't know whether to find this frightnening or just laughable. Look at this bit from Kingboys link.

QuoteInitiates must masturbate in a coffin while recounting their sexual exploits, for which they will be rewarded with a no-strings-attached gift of $15,000.

I wonder how many cash-strapped but still brilliant Yale students have been "tapped" in the past, perhaps just to have a bit of footage to blackmail them with if they get a bit uppity later?

Oooo...this is the sort of conspiracy theory I like, old injun noggins and future world leaders cracking one off in a coffin. Much better than all that moon landing bollocks.

Bush told us not to listen to head-cases like Alex Jones and his far out conspiracy theory's, haven't any of you learnt anything?  I hope your not American, if you are you are very, very unpatriotic.

Bush:- " Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theory's, malicious lies which attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves. "

If you help spread the conspiracy, then you are helping the terrorists, fact.

Here are some more important news storys for you to discuss instead of wasting time on conspiracys.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_864949.html?menu=entertainment.latestheadlines

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_864881.html?menu=entertainment.latestheadlines

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_864837.html?menu=entertainment.latestheadlines

monkhouse terror

Why didn't this ever show up on the X-Files? With mulder being masturbated over whilst lying in a coffin?

Deus Ex 3: The Spunk Coffin Conspiracy

Kingboy_D

Looks like the telegraph have picked up on it as well.
The secret society that ties Bush and Kerry

Revelations that leading candidates for the US presidency were "Skull and Bones" members have provoked claims of elitism. Charles Laurence reports from New York

The "tomb" stands dark and hulking at the heart of the Yale University campus, almost windowless, and shuttered and padlocked in the thick snow of winter storms.

What is more, two are "Bonesmen". Both Sen Kerry, now the Democrat front runner, and President Bush belong to the 172-year-old society, which aims to get its members into positions of power. This presidential election seems destined to become the first in history to pit one Skull and Bones member against another.

.......She recently surveyed 100 of the estimated 800 living Bonesmen on their preferred election winner - Sen Kerry or President Bush. Perhaps not surprisingly, given that both are pledged to advance the interests of fellow Bonesmen, "They answered that they didn't care. Whichever way it went, it was a win-win for them."

But never mind eh.

twatloops

Quote from: "New World Order"Haven't any of you learnt anything?  

Bush:- " Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theory's, malicious lies which attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves. "

If you help spread the conspiracy, then you are helping the terrorists, fact.

I'm confused. When he says terrorists, does Bush mean himself or some other political maniacs?