Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:50:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cartoons

Started by Rats, August 09, 2004, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phes

Suttonpubcrawl

This is a two part thing I did using some of the characters from someone else's web comic. Dust Hill Guy and the man in the green clothes (Epicenter is his name I think) are his characters, the other two are mine.
Here's part 1, should I post part 2?

slim

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Here's part 1, should I post part 2?
(picture)
The first one isn't working here, so I can't tell.

chand

Quote from: "slim"
(picture)

Works for me if you copy-paste the URL into the browser http://epiadv.netfirms.com/deedpoll.gif

fanny splendid

(picture)

It works if you open the image up in a new window.

http://epiadv.netfirms.com/deedpoll.gif

Edit: Just as Chand says!

slim

Thanks, but:
Quote from: "That link"Directly downloading images is not permitted on the Netfirms FREE plan. If you are the owner of this site, either ensure that this image is embedded in a web page, or upgrade to one of the Netfirms premium plans.
I think I broke it.

Suttonpubcrawl

(picture)

Oh dear, you're right. Hmm, I'll try to fix it at some point. I'll just write this essay first...

Clinton Morgan

Huzzie

Quote from: "phes"(picture)

Phes. This really got me, I hope you don't mind but I have saved it. I think it's great!

If you would like me to delete it, just say (but I really hope you don't)

Clinton Morgan

mikeyg27

I drew this aaaaages ago, about the time AvP came out. It was supposed to appear in a mate's magazine project, but he didn't get his arse in gear.

Rats

Hehe, that's good that

mikeyg27

Glad you think so. I nearly drove myself mad drawing it and Photoshopping it. You should have seen the original epic I planned, which was nowhere near as funny. I still have "Harry Potter Vs Predator" in my head, waiting to be transferred to paper...

Also, I should point out that I studying images of the Alien to get the detail right led to many a sleepless night. Curse H.R. Giger and his fucking scary images. However, the first frame is one of the best things I've ever drawn (from an arty point of view), even before photoshop manipulation. Anyway, your comments make the whole exercise worthwhile. Thank you.

wheatgod

I hope there is an element of joking involved here
because all i see is a red cross

Des Nilsen

'I can never think up proper jokes' - That's me, that is.

-

Baxter

Jemble Fred

I think the Pilsbury Doh Boy's lawyers want a word with you.

George

The Plaque Goblin

Quote from: "flumphead"(picture)
Does this one mean you put the three people you least want to be seen front and centre so they'll be obscured by the speaker?

Cliche Guevara

terminallyrelaxed

Hah! He's a spin doctor!

Cliche Guevara

Haha, gotta love the old pull-back-and-reveal gags. Love the doctor's manifest puzzlement in the last frame of the second one.

Saturday Boy

By a couple of good mates of mine, four ended up in my zine many years ago.

Vin. (Pronounced in the French-for-wine way, I'm told)

Here's a couple.

The rest are up here

Jemble Fred

That second one really is very good.

flumphead

Quote from: "The Plaque Goblin"
Quote from: "flumphead"(picture)
Does this one mean you put the three people you least want to be seen front and centre so they'll be obscured by the speaker?
i just noticed that at many rallies, especially Conservative, they'd shuffled the few duskier members of the party faithful to the point just behind the speaker.

Saturday Boy

Quote from: "Jemble Fred"That second one really is very good.

Thank you. I met up with the writer today and told him that "someone liked yer Vin cartoon from ages back", and he was appreciative.

Clinton Morgan