Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:22:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Traitor

Started by Munday's Chylde, February 11, 2004, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wondering if anyones been watching the latest replacement for bbc2's simpsons slot 'Traitor'?

A gameshow similar in idea to that one dennis pennis used to host but styled more like a table discussion. It's hosted by the bloke who edits (or used to edit?) the sunday sport and I have to say I'm hooked on it.

fanny splendid

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

I'm watching The salon, for Christ's sake.

imitationleather

I want them to repeat episode one. Sofia was possibly the stupidest person who has ever been put infront of a TV camera.

Yes, even stupider than all the people you're about to suggest.

Jet Set Willy

I find this pretty painful to watch because most of the people they have on are really really really annoying. Also I think the premise is flawed; why do people jump in with accusations all the time before they know hardly anything?! The answer is because the rules are stupid and they get overexcited. Also, everyone loves voting 'traitor' just for a laugh it seems.

Still, I've watched it every day so far.

king mob

Quote from: "imitationleather"I want them to repeat episode one. Sofia was possibly the stupidest person who has ever been put infront of a TV camera.

Yes, even stupider than all the people you're about to suggest.

Even thicker than the person who went on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire & used all their lifelines on the first question?

Dr David V

What was the question KM? I'd love to feel clever for a change.

I saw the first one of these (expecting The Simpsons, natch) and I watched it all. I don't know why though, because I hate these shows where there's one or two contestants superior to the others. That Paul Kaye thing comes to mind (Liar I think it was called) and the one with Nigel from Popstars too. It's just cruel TV, and I despise it.

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteEven thicker than the person who went on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire & used all their lifelines on the first question

You are joking.

twatloops

Saw my first episode the other day.  It was actually surprisingly good.  Not sure how well it will stand up to repeated viewings but not bad!