Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:56:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dead End Thrills

Started by Bored of Canada, January 01, 2014, 07:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some extraordinary stuff here.
Heard about this a few times over the year but never actually looked it up. The person who runs this site screen captures bits from games, composed in really impressive ways.

It's impressive just how extraordinarily lovely these games look, and how easily you can really forget about it as you're playing. These really show off how nice these things look. All in game.   

Dishonored's still looks astonishing, really.
Don't think it'll ever age that badly visually with the painterly look they did.

mook

the bit in red dead redemption when you enter mexico is very pretty, or at least it was when i did it (i don't know if it's effected by in game time), they really could do a good sunset in that game, i'll give 'em that. i'll be buggered if i can find any good examples online though.

i think it was eluc55 who posted quite a few screenshots of he took when playing through skyrim, but that thread is way too long for me to go searching through.