Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:16:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2013/14 continued

Started by Queneau, January 04, 2014, 12:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boki

SHIT.
FUCK IT.
NO MORE ROMANCE.
LOVE IS DEAD.

Eis Nein

Eis Nein

In and around the sound of Bow bells.

doppelkorn

Quote from: Eis Nein on January 04, 2014, 05:16:22 PM
In and around the sound of Bow bells.

YES! That's some words. London and everything.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Morrison Lard on January 04, 2014, 04:32:14 PM
Hyde are losing, again. 3-0.

In other news - Jelavic has scored!?! Blimey.

The mighty Droylsden have now shipped 116 goals in 29 games.

Who is having the worst season?

1. Hyde
2. Droylsden
3. Heart of Midlothian (still on -2 points)

mr. logic

Our attitude to cups is fucking shit. Glad I fucked it off today and went for a pint instead.

mr. logic

Our attitude to cups is fucking shit. Glad I fucked it off today and went for a pint instead.

Queneau

Fuck off Sherwood, you're a great big cunt. Fuck off Sherwood, you're a great big cunt, ya cunt. Oi cunt. Tim Cuntwood. Tim Shercunt. Cunt Sherwood. Cunt.

Eis Nein

He'll McLaren this with 4 strikers, then you'll look silly!

Queneau

Morrison Lard

Nice time for Danny Rose to test his skills there.
Hahaha, the dick.

doppelkorn

Onken

2 cup finals, 0 medals for Walcott. At least he's got some change to take down the arcades.

Queneau

What do you give the man who already has everything?[nb]Except cups.[/nb] Money.

kitsofan34

Bayern Munich have signed Lewandowski on a free, coming into play this June. Finally that team get a bit of class in their team, I mean jeez.

Eis Nein

Running down for a free. What a gent.

vrailaine

Maybe I'm just imagining this, but don't Munich regularly seem to raid the rest of the Bundesliga while paying way below the odds? Always seems that way.

Queneau

Quote from: Eis Nein on January 05, 2014, 12:17:37 AM
Running down for a free. What a gent.

Just hideous. Everything about that was horrible. I hope he goes on to succesfully break his legs and never play football again. I'm joking. I hope it's his back and neck.

Good to see the Villa shown first on a football highlight show. Come on, André Villas-Boas.

Jamie Oliver is fat

Quote from: Onken on January 04, 2014, 10:34:11 PM

2 cup finals, 0 medals for Walcott. At least he's got some change to take down the arcades.

"Football" "Fans" are such precious twats aren't they?

Grown men behaving like toddlers, screaming and shouting abuse at other grown men, and if the target of their "affections" dare give anything back, they become violent into the bargain

mook

Eusebio's carked it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25611509

and yet tim sherwood is alive and well! go figure.

Morrison Lard

Come on Forest, fucking do these Cockerneys.[nb]ITV1 now![/nb]
Fat Sam to get the boot after would be a cherry on the cake.

thraxx

Quote from: mook on January 05, 2014, 11:12:43 AM
Eusebio's carked it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25611509

and yet tim sherwood is alive and well! go figure.

Oh no!  I didn't realise he was 'only' 71.

Morrison Lard

Get the fuck in there. What a cocky penalty. HAHAHA!

phes

West Ham chipped from the penno spot? Taking the piss, the lovely, lovely piss.

Onken

Quote from: Jamie Oliver is fat on January 05, 2014, 10:34:28 AM
Grown men behaving like toddlers, screaming and shouting abuse at other grown men, and if the target of their "affections" dare give anything back, they become violent into the bargain

This ones great. Some harmless banter.

thepuffpastryhangman

West Ham are defining 'didn't turn up'. The whole team are woeful.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 04, 2014, 05:43:41 PM
The mighty Droylsden have now shipped 116 goals in 29 games.

Who is having the worst season?

1. Hyde
2. Droylsden
3. Heart of Midlothian (still on -2 points)

Droylsden are in cost-cutting mode and are fielding teams full of kids, while our starting XIs are made up of players with plenty of Conference and Football League experience. So I reckon we win your dubious honour.

Despite us only having five points between us, neither of us have - or will - change managers. Our owner insists our boss is, I quote, "the right man for the job" (it's more to do with the fact he hired him 18 months ago without consulting anyone on the board, and how he won't admit his ego-trip was misjudged now it's all gone tits up), while over at Droylsden, the owner is the manager[nb]and a cunt[/nb].

Yesterday was the first time since I can remember that I didn't even follow our game. Going to the cinema instead and checking the inevitable scoreline at 6pm made for a much more bearable Saturday afternoon.

mook

Quote from: Onken on January 05, 2014, 12:33:34 PM

This ones great. Some harmless banter.

they are quite clearly enjoying a bit of a knees up after someone started playing some alma cogan on the tannoy. they aren't throwing handfuls of loose change at a player being taken off the pitch on a stretcher, that much is evident.

Eis Nein