Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:09:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR!!! (the sexy ladies and gents thread)

Started by Famous Mortimer, January 04, 2014, 06:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

The old one is about to be locked - remember it fondly on a lonely evening here.

One of my friends on Facebook did a "real women have curves and tattoos" image, and as much as I hate those meme things, my criticism was silenced by the lovely lady they used to illustrate it:

doppelkorn

FredNurke

Ah, Jessica Paré...

Nah, google her yourselves. It's all good.

biggytitbo

There's a picture of 2 young ladies in bikinis in today's The Sun[nb]No, I don't buy or read the sun, I just saw it[/nb], apparently actresses from Hollyoaks.

They're both delightfully comely.

If this thread is going to begin again, I'm gonna try my best to even up the ratio. At least for the first page.

Seth Morris from the LA comedy scene has got it going on. Fella in the middle with the pink shirt:

I really love Amy but I can't talk about her here or I'll ruin my point.

variant

Quote from: doppelkorn on January 04, 2014, 11:53:10 AM
Hot Tub Time Machine was on last night and there's a ladies norks in it

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_otReM93-4kc/TL_qFEQ56UI/AAAAAAAAAek/K8CAwnPvQYc/s1600/hottub.jpg NSFW

Top scene.

Her nipples are weird.

Anyway, if we're starting this thread again can I ask a genuine question please: Do straight women and gay men genuinely fine these two guys attractive?

and

They are so smug looking I struggle to watch their films. Is that what people are into these days? Moody, smug bastards?

vrailaine

Gosling depends on the role, doesn't he? He usually has some kind of character flaw going on, right?

Hardly fair on Hemsworth to pick out a still from Thor, he was amicable enough in Home and Away.

Michael Fassbender's a good looking man. Been trying to figure out what kind of clothing I might like lately by looking up men I find attractive, Fassbender could wear just about anything and still look great.

Johnny Yesno

Thomas

Ooh my word, Johnny Yesno. Your username acts as my response to that image.

Guy

You'd need a prophylactic for the girl and you're bi-curious?

Captain Crunch

1.  Anyone who uses a phrase starting "real women have..." should have their thumbs removed with poultry shears in the town square (as well as baldness and constipation).

2.  That Fassbender bloke looks like Terrence and / or Phillip.

3.  I predicted this woman would appeal to CaB fans, am I right?

4.  Can the thread be renamed 'Crumpet Quest '14'?

Gavin M

Last thread we had Kate Bush in 'The Sensual World', so let's have another masterclass in 'How to look impeccably sexy in a music video without having to take your clothes off' - Sarah Nixey in Black Box Recorder's 'The Facts Of Life':

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqv6p7_black-box-recorder-the-facts-of-life_music

pigamus

Gulftastic

Michaela Strachan looking very fit on Splash. She's got a heck of a bod.

Blumf

Sarah Greene, on a repeat of Blankety Blank currently, reminded me of...

Norton Canes

Quote from: Blumf on January 04, 2014, 09:13:02 PM
Sarah Greene, on a repeat of Blankety Blank currently, reminded me of...

5, 1...

er, never mind.

mycroft

Watching the latest Rab C. Nesbitt, I was rather taken with the comely Scarlett Mack...

Serge

Betty Davis.

It's always Betty Davis.

Betty Davis.

Old Nehamkin

So yeah, Kari Byron in the new Mythbusters Star Wars special, then:

mycroft

They're all hiding an instrument in the bush by the time...

Famous Mortimer

Once again, "Sliders" has hot 90s women being hot and from the 90s. Una Damon:

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: mycroft on January 04, 2014, 10:42:36 PM
Watching the latest Rab C. Nesbitt, I was rather taken with the comely Scarlett Mack...

It's a pink blouse.

Norton Canes

boggenstrovia

Mr_Simnock