Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:49:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR!!! (the sexy ladies and gents thread)

Started by Famous Mortimer, January 04, 2014, 06:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jijifranko

Quote from: MuteBanana on September 05, 2014, 04:34:24 AM
Lena Headey was amazing in The Patrol Officer with Steve Coogan.

She's generally amazing, even as a deep-drugged scarred-up psychopath, and an endearingly awkward interviewee. HUDDERSFIELD REPRESENT![nb]I probably should have said that more quietly.[/nb]

elnombre

They've all had their udders feeled by the time...

pigamus

Quote from: MuteBanana on September 05, 2014, 04:34:24 AM
Lena Headey was amazing in The Patrol Officer with Steve Coogan.

Not nearly as amazing as she was in Waterland. Bloody hell. I remember taping that off Channel 4 in,what... 1994? I think shares in Kleenex went up about 400% that week. How old was she in that? 18, even? That scene where she strips off and gets rogered in the train carriage.... ah, memories. Right up there with Jennifer Ehle naked in the bath in the Camomile Lawn...

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: hedgehog90 on September 05, 2014, 01:47:58 AM
That last one is bloody grim.
Almost sepia toned in its sadness.

Hey! Don't dis Honor.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: pigamus on September 05, 2014, 05:53:42 PM
Not nearly as amazing as she was in Waterland. Bloody hell. I remember taping that off Channel 4 in,what... 1994? I think shares in Kleenex went up about 400% that week. How old was she in that? 18, even? That scene where she strips off and gets rogered in the train carriage.... ah, memories. Right up there with Jennifer Ehle naked in the bath in the Camomile Lawn...

Heh, I had that scene on a compilation tape and must have used it 50+ times. Although it was a race against time to finish before Jeremy Irons's head popped up

elnombre

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on September 06, 2014, 12:46:16 PM
Heh, I had that scene on a compilation tape and must have used it 50+ times. Although it was a race against time to finish before Jeremy Irons's head popped up

Did he swallow?

Spiteface

Saw an episode of Suburgatory the other day. Wasn't great, but it did have the rather lovely Jane Levy in it:

pigamus

Wow. She's been cruelly neglected by the ugly stick, hasn't she?

Quote from: mook on September 04, 2014, 12:14:33 PM
that one "jethro tulling" it in the middle needs a dry slap.

He looks like he has a tin of Vim with a bell pepper on top stashed in his shreddies though. Phwoarr...

MuteBanana

Jane Levy is Emma Stone's good looking sister.

Anyway. Cilla eh? Cor. Fancy Cilla Black. Shag Cilla Black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gfvaRJ3JY0

Mr_Simnock

I've put her up a few times before but sod it I LOVE HER, Crystal Renn

Onken

Alicia the Robot from Twilight Zone. I need one.  <3

DangledTeeth

The Viz Highlights thread reminded of Letterbocks contributor Christina Martin. I wondered what she looked like and found different Christina Martin.

She'll be wearing a flannel shirt and a musical clip on her guitar by the time I've finished plucking my string, or something.

popcorn

Quote from: DangledTeeth on September 09, 2014, 10:55:27 PM

She'll be wearing a flannel shirt and a musical clip on her guitar by the time I've finished plucking my string, or something.

I'm calling capos "musical clips" from now on.

Jijifranko

Ah, Carice. She can take a special interest in my raging baratheon anytime she likes.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Still doable in early GoT but shes in her dotage now, that shits a fucking crypt now mate

A crypt

Frazer

Quote from: Jijifranko on September 05, 2014, 06:23:42 AM
She's generally amazing, even as a deep-drugged scarred-up psychopath, and an endearingly awkward interviewee. HUDDERSFIELD REPRESENT![nb]I probably should have said that more quietly.[/nb]
I'm sure she's pretty nice and that but we've got Lauren 'lovely' Laverne, SUNDERLAND'S FIRST LADY, who's proper lovely.

newbridge

Jijifranko

Quote from: Frazer on September 10, 2014, 11:28:06 PM
I'm sure she's pretty nice and that but we've got Lauren 'lovely' Laverne, SUNDERLAND'S FIRST LADY, who's proper lovely.

I don't disagree with that. She's so lovely, in fact, that she can even tame a wild Lou Reed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eirWhdJKktg

Serge

Guy

El Unicornio, mang

poo

Johnny Yesno

Dodgy record sleeve aside, Another Phwooar! video:

Bowwowwow - Annabella Lwin Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gAryoEhLA