Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,398
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:52:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Vagina's Only!

Started by dekionplexis, August 11, 2004, 04:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekionplexis

Hello my dear,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Charles Xavier Tanner, I have been asked by the creators of this site to encourage 'women' to post their 'opinions' and 'thoughts' instead of merely staring at the screen and thinking, 'Hmm, you know, I wonder if Trisha is as amusing in real life as what she like appears to be ont' the telly?'

Being a woman in this modern age is not only stressful but also extremely cruculent. The female mind is constantly being bombarded by pictures of David Beckham, celebrity asses, Ham, Cheese, femininity hygiene products, Brad Pitt's scrotal flange, and Luton.

Now, as you read this my dear, realise that YOU are not alone, infact, you are, NOT alone. Fore you see, there are approximately 314 other 'women' who find the idea of actually 'posting' their idea/thoughts/bosoms not only highly malfeesant, but also magnificently rectal.

But where does one begin?

Allow me to offer the following advise;

Step 1) Find a thread which mentions 'football' and post a reply which says; 'I went to a football game once, many goals were scored, I'm not sure if our boys won because I was being raped at the time' Do you see how easy it is!

Step 2) Post pictures of your; eyes, nose, elbows, arse, flange, microwave, or even one of your walls, not forgetting to add an amusing caption, and ALWAYS ending with the abbreviation 'lol' because there's nothing more amusing than letting other people know that you've just laughed at something, unless of course it is the death of a spouse.

Step 3) Try and be interesting. But how is this done? Easy, just use the following words in a sentence; Swansea, post-modern, Kinnock, Dali, Dadaism, Dragonball Z, Mario, T-shirt, Linux, C+, Woooooooooooop, and Sink.

So there we go, now, don't be shy, and if all else fails, let it be known that you take it up the boulevard.

C.X.T