Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:36:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Peabody Geggins & the Useless Guff Mobile.

Started by Glebe, January 16, 2014, 11:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, they're at it again! Not content with 'vole-ing' the matron, various munchkins - and their sloppy not-gleat solipsistic catechism budgerigars - just keep on keepin' on, locking Murnaghan and the Eggheads crew in a vat of Guinness while poor ol' Peggy McGee licks the melted Twix off the salty Mormon's bollocks. And if that weren't enough - and you'll be mortified to hear this - Roger Daltry is sueing The Beano for allegedly spreading crumpet crumbs AROUND JOE PASQUALE'S BIDET.

But herein lies the rub. With just 453 shopping days 'til Micklemass, where now for those soup-bleaters? If you have the answer- or just want to pop me a line, care of Titschmarsh! - please send a signed, sealed and delivered self-stamped address envelope plus £45 P&P via P&O Ferries to arrive no later then 24th Dec 1989. Overseas add a bamboo switch, except for Macau. Roy Hudd is acting as our estate agent.