Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,484
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:30:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Footfuckingball- The Midweek Matches.

Started by Vermschneid Mehearties, February 11, 2004, 08:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chand

Oh god, I hate that fucking 'Manure' thing. That's what all the little spammers on the BBC Sport forums say.

Vermschneid Mehearties

So that's yer Wednesday:

Birmingham 3 : 0 Everton  
20:45 FT Fulham 1 : 2 Aston Villa  
21:00 FT Blackburn Rovers 1 : 1 Newcastle United  
21:00 FT Charlton Athletic 2 : 4 Tottenham Hotspur  
21:00 FT Liverpool 2 : 1 Manchester City  
21:00 FT Manchester Utd 2 : 3 Middlesbrough  
21:00 FT Portsmouth 0 : 2 Chelsea  

Oxford United 3 : 2 Scunthorpe Utd

Rangers 2 : 0 Kilmarnock  
20:45 FT Partick Thistle 5 : 2 Livingston  
20:45 FT Motherwell 5 : 3 Dundee  
20:45 FT Hearts 1 : 0 Aberdeen  
20:45 FT Dunfermline 1 : 4 Celtic

That was my sports report alan chris alan chris peter.

king mob

Blimey, only 4 minutes worth of injury time & Franchise Utd still couldnt score!

Still

Partick 5

Livingston 2

Oh happy day!

Tokyo Sexwhale

Fulham 1 Villa 2 - Villa have now won 4 on the trot!  Who have we got next?

Ah, Small Heath Alliance at home.

fanny splendid

Gosh, I missed the football. Thanks for the thread VM, I was so busy fucking, I completely forgot it was on.

You da man!

(ure)

sore bottom mum

chumfatty

Quote from: "Doctor Stamen"Fingers crossed Villa can hold onto our lead in the second half.  Plus, a clean sheet for Boro against Man Utd would be alright for my fantasy league team, and an Everton comeback against the shit would do very nicely.

Yay for Villa, 7th place, 2 point away from a champions league spot. and we were in a relegation battle last year.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Then they took LSD and decided to call each other the names of the lamps they used*

There was a longer more meaningful explanation but I'm too tired to contribute it. You get the gist though.

I'm more than happy with that.  Ta.

The Culture Bunker

I'm just rooting for Carlisle to do over Hull at the weekend. Three points and the second greatest escape in the history of Carlisle United/Football in general may be one step closer.

Premiership football - pah!

fanny splendid

Quote from: "The Culture Bunker"I'm just rooting for Carlisle to do over Hull at the weekend. Three points and the second greatest escape in the history of Carlisle United/Football in general may be one step closer.

Premiership football - pah!

How are they going to do the second greatest escape?

Get the manager's wife on to score the winning goal?

The Culture Bunker

Well, being 15 points behind the second bottom team having lost 11 games on the bounce, to manage to stay up after that would be quite amazing.

Not to mention a big "fuck off" to all the media types who wrote Carlisle off as having "no chance at all" (Hello Ally McCoist).

They've already had the annual Jimmy Glass appearence, hoping some of his luck rubs off on the team. It's all very exciting stuff, obviously.

hoverdonkey

Blimey. 20 goals in total in our last 3 matches. 5 wins in 6 league games. An incredible week in the blue half of north London. Just at the right time too. A month ago we were in the bottom 3 and now a win at home to Leicester would put us in the top 8.

We'll finish 10th mind, like we always do.