Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:02:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tarrick

Started by amykaboo, August 12, 2004, 07:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr rou-rou

ignore: I've just read the other thread/s with the same image/s in

Synchronised Cocks

Yeah! What the hell is Tarrick. I came into this thread to see what the pic in the Paint Advert thread was and am none the wiser for my venturing in here. So please Mr thread starter, what the hell is Tarrick?

Cambrian Times

It's one of those road safety adverts. The one with the ghost boy revisting the site of his demise. Tarrick, (actually I think it's spelt Tariq - I think) is the asian kid who is comforting ghost boy's weeping girlfriend.

Kyle

Yeah his ex bird debbie or "debb-eh" as he says it. I have only ever seen this
advert in the cinema.

lactating man nips

I find this advert very irritating/amusing, due to the of the teens ridiculous lack of road safety knowledge. He dies by running in front of a car and then he does the same fucking thing and still doesn't learn, It really wouldn't be humane to let someone that stupid live.

Kyle

The comforting thing is, that in real life it is probably street Chavs getting mowed down.

amykaboo

Yeah its the irritating road ads that make me grimace everytime I see them, it was a toss between this or the 'welcome to my crib!' one which is equally as annoying.
I posted it solo by accident but I'm pleased to spread the good word about road safety for chavs across the forum.