Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:38:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Horror Film Screenshot Game

Started by Brundle-Fly, January 19, 2014, 06:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignatius_S

This is a good one! That's not a guess, btw, more of a comment.. unless that's what the film is called.

Crazy question, but is the actor female?

another Mr. Lizard

That's not a crazy question at all. It's rather difficult to answer. The character is revealed as male, but that's assuming that the murderer at the start of the film is the same person who is arrested for the crimes later on, and that the actor disguised as Chaplin here is also the actor who plays the killer...

1970s movie, in case you'd not already figured.

Brundle-Fly

another Mr. Lizard

Good guess, but no it isn't FADE TO BLACK or anything along those sort of lines.

another Mr. Lizard

No takers? Further clues, then.

The female lead is one of cinema's great icons. The male lead was in THE UPS AND DOWNS OF A HANDYMAN...

Ignatius_S

Apologies – had been meaning to post, but I had been racking my brains in vain.

After looking it up, The Corruption of Chris Miller – no way I would have gotten it without the clue about the cast (well, one of them, anyway).

After reading up a bit about it, I'm pretty sure that I have watched it – what the killer wears rings a bell, as does the synopsis. However, I can't for the life of me think where or if I saw the whole thing but it would have been a very long time ago. I suppose it's possible that my mind is playing tricks but my gut reaction is it was one I saw ages ago, but had no idea what it was. In any case, I feel a re-watch or a watch for the first time is now due!

another Mr. Lizard

Correct - it is THE CORRUPTION OF CHRIS MILLER. Lead actor Barry Stokes went on to appear in Norman J Warren's science fiction take on the two girls/one guy overheated psycho melodrama with the later PREY.