Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,206
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:28:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Similar items

Started by Queneau, January 26, 2014, 12:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queneau

Chrome has this 'similar items' add in[nb]I say add in because it was already there. It would be an add on if I'd added it, which I hadn't.[/nb], which has the purpose of suggesting similar items to what you are looking at on particular shop pages. I'm not sure how it works really because I've never given it much attention, which is why I haven't switched it off. However, today I was looking at this, on Amazon[nb]Before anyone mentions it, I wasn't going to buy it from Amazon. It was just for reference. I wouldn't buy from them.[/nb]:

And, I noticed the similar items because it suggested this: http://www.simplypleasure.com/play-candi-riot-waterproof-silicone-g-spot-vibrator-lilac.html?CA_6C15C=120125730000033569

A Play Candi Riot Waterproof Silicone G-spot Vibrator. Whilst, naturally, I bought one to stick up my arse then in my gob, I couldn't quite make the connection. Like Shakespeare? Go fuck yourself. It's not even the same colour.

It also, suggested this:

So, I think I'm starting to make the connection now. But then, no, I'm a tough heterosexual, if slightly nerdy, man again with a Bedford OB Coach Seaview Services model:

and this, tyre[nb]Semperit SPEED-GRIP 2 195/65 R15 91T - Quality tyre from Continental in mid price segment[/nb]:

checkoutgirl

They must sell those similar items spots to the highest bidder. You never know what those lads are doing in the background with their coding and algorithms. There is no connection between Shakspre and vibrators other than the most tenuous. They're both things, that's the only connection.

NoSleep

Quote from: Queneau on January 26, 2014, 12:54:22 PM
A Play Candi Riot Waterproof Silicone G-spot Vibrator.

A kind of spear that shakes.