Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:04:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'Fateful Findings' (A Neil Breen Joint)

Started by Beep Cleep Chimney, February 04, 2014, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Really don't know.

But check out the stellar reviews on the offical, no-expense-spent website.

http://fatefulfindings.biz/

Famous Mortimer

I've had three friends send me links to this - "sounds right up your alley". Thus, it won't be bad-funny enough.

Phil_A

Hmm. It seems like we've reached a point now in this post-Birdemic era where the difference between bad films made in earnest and films made badly on purpose has become almost entirely blurred. I mean, they've even got reviews quoted on the website comparing it to The Room, which suggests Neil Breen knows full well who his target audience is at least.

I dunno, something about it just doesn't ring true. The question has to be asked why a director who's clearly competent enough to put together some really nice shots would throw in such noticeably shoddy piece of green-screening, if not so that sites like Buzzfeed would pick up on it(they've got an article hyping it as the successor to The Room, of course).

thraxx

I like the main actor - is it Engelbert Humperdink wearing David Duchonvy's skin.

Famous Mortimer

I just got an email from the director, when I asked about getting to see it in Europe, and he said they've just got a proper cinema distribution deal (presumably those Alamo Drafthouses, or some other open-minded cinema chain) in the USA and as soon as he's got a deal planned for Europe, he'll let me know. Well, not just me, that would be a poor business plan.