Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,478
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:50:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your Local Lookalikes

Started by George>Spiggot, August 15, 2004, 11:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Howdy, Before i write up this post i'd like to say as a long time lurker thanks for all the Morris, information & downloads in the past years and also especially for the recent no known cure stuff. Spiffing.

For the past week i've been passing a new postman doing our street. I didn't twig until day two but he's the spiting image of Russel Crowe in Gladiator (I think it's the fact that he's about 5ft 4in that threw me off the first time i saw him.)

Also my dentist is a doppleganger of Peter "Hooky" Hook.

Any verbwhores have any local lookalikes serving the community or otherwise.

(sits back and watches this first thread die on it arse)

de selby

A Senegalese friend of mine Omar is the absolute spit of Tracey Chapman - except he's got a moustache. And my lodger looks just like Danny Devito - as The Penguin.

fanny splendid

Okay, neither of them are local to me, but I was waiting for an appropriate thread.

Paulie from The Sopranos, and Londo from Babylon 5

dan dirty ape

I handed in my notice where I work 2 weeks ago, and I'm glad I did because the company's now got a new managing director who bears quite a strong resemblance to Jeffrey Archer.

Purple Tentacle

My landlord is the spit of Dr Harold Shipman.

Lt. Plonker's dad really does look uncannily like Hugh Dennis.

My penis looks like Darth Vader.

Marcus Or Relius

There's a guy who gets the same bus as me who's a spitting-image of Jonathan King, and one of my co-workers looks just like Mike Patton of Faith No More fame, albeit she's a lot shorter than he is.

In fact, that reporter who was abducted in Iraq last week looks a bit Mike Patton-ish;

Faith No More on tour in Iraq, yesterday

Cheese Arse H Christ

There's a weirdy beardy artist type round our way who looks like salvador dali, and not just coz of the tache neither. The funny thing is, he rides round evrywhere on an old-fashioned bike, and is the spit of the "oldest cyclist in the world" guy from that ancient public information film, he has the riding style down perfect. I will try and get a photo I think....mmmm..yersssssssss, I willllllll.

Cheese Arse H Christ

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"My penis looks like Darth Vader.

and Londo up there looks like my penis. only bigger.

So come on.... which sci-fi mong does your spam javelin or minge resemble?

TraceyQ

<ignores the above post>

There's a Mum at my kid's school who looks like Peter Kay.

Rats

Looks more like philip schofield to me

Jet Set Willy

Quote from: "Cheese Arse H Christ"

So come on.... which sci-fi mong does your spam javelin or minge resemble?

My penis looks a bit chewie, like.

massive_bereavement

I'd have to say Danny Devito. Coincidentally, I misread "lodger" as "todger" in de selby's post.

That photo - I'll see your mikepatton/pip schofield talk and raise you with a former Neighbours mong Stephan "Don'it make you feel good" Dennis (with a dodgy tache). C'mon it is him.

Or maybe it is Stephan Dennis in movie talks with a turban wearing John Milius