Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:25:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The last time you made someone cry

Started by mwude, February 11, 2004, 11:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwude

In my capacity as a call-centre monkey for a big bastard credit card company I managed to make someone cry this evening.  I refused to refund some fees that had been charged because the caller hadn't understood how to set up a direct debit properly online.  Seems fairly minor I know, I spoke to plenty more angry people today, so when she put the phone down I thought no more of it.

But two minutes later the guy next to me took a call from this bird's boyfriend to say that she's been in tears about it & I'd been very nasty.  As much as I should feel guilty about this, I feel nothing but pride.  That makes me a cunt, but I always knew I was a cunt anyway & now I'm a cunt who can make people cry merely by being a bit unpleasant to them over the phone.

Have you made anyone cry recently?  & do you feel as content about it as I do?

imitationleather

The last person I made cry was my dad, and it was quite a while ago.

ARGH! Thanks a lot for reminding me, you... You... Prick!

Argh!!!!!!

EDIT: Actually, no. It's okay. I just remembered that I've made someone cry since then. Phew! Boy, do I feel better now!

Purple Tentacle

I make my girlfriend cry quite a lot by ignoring her when she shouts at me.

It's brilliant, with no consequences! None!

Marcus Or Relius

I upset someone at work too, over the phone. I can't be arsed to go into the details, but she basically started sobbing her eyes out and calling me a "Boo hoo, bastard, sob sob, unfeeling bastard, wah wah sob."

I told the boss about it later and he laughed and congratulated me.

I never make anyone cry because I'm not nasty enough. More often than not, I'm always the one crying. The last person to make me cry was my boyfriend's Dad, but I've already gone on about this in the "Faking it" thread so I'm not gonna blub again in here!

Sniff sniff...

Kingboy_D

Hmm would have been a few years ago now, was my ex girlfriend a week after we split up. I called her a filthy slut. She was.

imitationleather

EDIT: Ignore this, I misread. I'm a twat.

fanny splendid

Lovely isn't it?

Crying girls look beautiful.

That song 'Heaven' by DJ Sammy. Crap song, but the bird in the video looks constantly on the edge of tears.

As I said; lovely.

no questions about this in the kink quiz

Lt Plonker

Probably my mum, but many, many years ago when I was but a litte shit. I was a horrible little sprog if memory serves.

I hate upsetting people. I really hate it. Even if I'm not fond of someone, I can't help but be nice. I think I must be ill or something.

Smackhead Kangaroo

Unofrtunately it really takes something special for me to be able to make someone cry becuase they've all got so used to my abuse.

Capuchin

I made my girlfriend cry in bed a couple of months ago.

In that good way.

Dr. Gizmonic

The last person I brought to tears would be... *ponders*
Ahhh, a female friend of mine who I ridiculed in front of her "cool" friends.

By the Lord, I'm a shit.

Cerys

Quote from: "mwude"In my capacity as a call-centre monkey ... I managed to make someone cry this evening

Once, while in a foul mood at Directory Enquiries, I made an old lady cry.  I felt disgusted with myself.  Really, seriously appalled.  I'm getting guilt flashbacks just typing this.

I am a bad person.

TraceyQ

I honestly don't remember. Apart from sobbing boyfriends as I flushed our relationship down the toilet when I was younger, I really don't remember.

butnut

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"I make my girlfriend cry quite a lot by ignoring her when she shouts at me.

It's brilliant, with no consequences! None!

WARNING: DANGEROUS TACTIT ALERT!

Frinky

Heavens knows. I punched a girl I know in the face a while ago, and she cried a bit... but it was an accident (not as bad as the time I punched her in the stomach and my hand slipped into her pants, quite embarrasing), since we playfight all the time. I don't think that really counts.

It would probably be an argument with an ex-girlfriend... you know that pause where they might just cry?

"Oh, go on then, cry, like you always do, thats SO mature!"

So she did. I'm an awful person.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Apart from sobbing boyfriends as I flushed our relationship down the toilet when I was younger

Stop trying to turn me on.

Ronster

Rather nicely the last person I made cry was my man on Friday night when I gavce him his valentines pressie (he cried in a good way by the way...he liked what I got him)

But before that I made this bloke who was working for me on this temp job I had when I first came to Australia.  Government company so full of fucking retards and lay abouts and the junior on the job got all upset because I was asking him to talk to people he didnt know - its his bleeding job the little shite.

I didnt feel bad about it at all and have pointed him out since at nightclubs and such to anyone Im with laughing hale and hearty at the crybaby pretty boy (and Im smiling now)

23 Daves

My girlfriend burst into tears a couple of weeks ago because I was apparently ignoring her for hours on end whilst I was downloading stuff off Soulseek.  Somehow, I'd be willing to bet that's a scenario a lot of first-time Soulseek users end up finding themselves confronted with.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Never ever, though making me cry is a slightly more easier task. I think about things far too much, and go out of my way to not upset people. And guess how much I get in return....

Frinky

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"...and go out of my way to not upset people....

I can't say I've ever noticed.

Timmay

big dogs cock

The last time I made someone cry was, ironically (and ludicrously) during an argument about Paul Gascoigne.

It was a couple of years back whilst me and my then housemates were sat about drinking and watching the box. Me and a male friend started reminiscing about classic gazza goals, and then comedy gazza moments.

As she got a little more pished, my 'right on when she felt like it, snobbish when she didn't, but always really rude and argumentative' female housemate started to absolutely slaughter the bloke, calling us both pathetic for finding an ounce of virtue in him, because once you hit a women there's no way back for a human being. He was scum who could never be forgiven. We were awful humans to even praise him for being fantastic at football. We were horrible male cliches. Football is a neanderthals game. Blokes are scum etc...This wasn't even anything to do with our conversation, we were quite happily having an nice empty safe hetrosexual discussion to pass the time and she was dragging it onto a another issue. What's more she was wrong. My mate soon gave it up as a bad job and beat a hasty retreat, and it turned into a full scale row, with her saying that anyone who hits a woman in whatever circumstances whatsoever should be locked up forever, or killed, especially gazza, and me insisting she stopped being so immature and discuss the issue properly.

She was getting really scathing, questioning my character and morals, and doing that annoying thing that argumentitive for the sake of it people do of putting words into my mouth, ie "I can't believe you think gazza's a 'great bloke' you sad little wanker", YES OF COURSE REMEMBERING GREAT GOALS AND THAT MOMENT HE BURPED AND IT WAS FUNEEE IS THE SAME AS ADVOCATING ALCOHOLISM AND WIFE BEATING... At no point had we mentioned the bloke outside of football, or I seriously doubt we would have been using words like 'classic'!

Anyhoo, I really wasn't going to let it lie and have the other people in the room go away thinking I in some way liked to punch girls for sport, and as she began to lose interest she thought she'd play her joker and mentioned that one of her relatives had been beaten by her husband for years and it had ruined her life, and started putting on this little feeble voice, as if I had at any point at all suggested that hitting a woman was OK and was looking at me in a sort of 'you see what you've made me tell you now you hearless MAN'. It was terribly fake, and I was really pissed off that she was slagging off my character so baselessly just so she could maintain a 'she's a fiesty one' reputation. Plucking something so irrelevant and personal to make me feel small at the end of a stupid argument that had totally ruined my night was supposed to make me feel out of order and back down. It didn't, and I thought she was being pretty fucking low herself, so I shouted at her really hard until she cried in a sort of 'crap i'm starting to look a bit silly, I know! boo hoooo poor little me....' fake way. Then I shouted a bit more, and I like to think those were real tears streaming down that face when I left the room.

Then I beat the living shit out of the daft cow.

it was a fucking joke...

bespoke

She could have being trying to flirt with you in that strange female sexual tension way
I haven't made anyone cry since fighting with my brother as a youngster, unfortunately. Making someone cry with words only is quite difficult, it's a skill I need to work on.

axel

I made my girlfriend cry last night, not very proud of it and we nearly split up over my nasty piss-taking. Anyway, trying not to feel too bad as she returns to Japan soon.

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteI can't say I've ever noticed

Yes, well I did say upset. I didn't say irritate. Even then, I rarely irritate people on purpose.