Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:06:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What gigs are you looking forward to?

Started by bill hicks, February 12, 2004, 03:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NattyDread

Alas, I didn't make it. I was itching to go but was far too skint. They're yet another band I want to see that have been added to week 2 of All Tomorow's Parties (typical) and I believe they're supporting Franz Ferdinand on their tour. Gonna have to catch them somehow.

TraceyQ

Arse, I knew the Blueskins would be ace. Arse, arse, arse.

Libertines this Sunday, pint'o'booze and a pogo, just what the doctor ordered.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Quote from: "splattermac"Her (Patti Smith) and the drummer are gods,

A member of The Fiery Furnaces is called Patti Smith? Sacrilege!

My excitable gigs are:

Morrissey - May 22nd Mancheser Evening News Arena (providing I get a ticket)

Mogwai are also playing Northumbria Univesity on March 23rd also I might taker that as an opportunity to go back and see the folks, especially if it's during the Easter holidays.

NattyDread

Quote from: "NobodyGetsOutAlive"
Quote from: "splattermac"Her (Patti Smith) and the drummer are gods,
A member of The Fiery Furnaces is called Patti Smith? Sacrilege!
Nah, she's called Eleanor.

Rats

Just got back from seeing the fall. Fab, fab, fab, utter brilliance all the way through. You could actually hear what mark was saying this time. Lots of amp fiddling and flinging mics into the bass drum, and I'm sure he scowled directly at me three times, making a face of absolute disgust, that's like being touched by jesus, and some bloke who looked exactly like bez was playing guitar.

Canavaro

Pixies in Brixton
T in the Park
Morrissey (tickets willing)
Charlatans

never trust a hippy

gigs i lookig forward to  calexico  and british sea power in april and re- tg in may  and kid 606 and knifehandchop and califone when they tour

SnapperOrgans

Quote from: "TraceyQ"
Quote from: "SnapperOrgans"Soledad Brothers  Fri 12th

Good God, man, where?

Oh, and Evil Rocks is the tour, innit? It's alternating headlines or summat.  The Barbs, The Rocks and special needs.

I love those words... say them... "guest list".

AAh the name of the tour was evil rocks, i see, obviously wasnt paying attention when my mate was telling me about it......bloody missed it anyway.

Soledad Brothers are playing in King Tuts Wah Wah Hut in glasgow  on the 12th you should come up because theyre so good and theyre playing the best small venue in the U.K.

TESTIFY!!

splattermac

I'll most likely see them on the 9th here at the Academy 3

tour list