Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:26:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

Quote from: dr_christian_troy on August 11, 2014, 10:34:58 PM
Oh, I'm not in the picture.

You're lucky the camera isn't picking up the stains on his trousers.

Don_Preston

Mr Eggs

biggytitbo

Glebe

So-sad former member of Blur or something: My alcoholism has worsened since going to American sports events -Exclusive!

Fry

Quote from: Hank Venture on August 11, 2014, 11:28:19 PM

Would it be too much to ask for you to upload a video of you talking. I want to hear your cool Scandinavian (right?) accent coming out of those plump lips. I find it hard to picture verbwhores with different accents, for some reason in my head you all speak like Kane Jones or Artemis.

When Bored of Canada comes here I'd like him to do the same, I find it hard to picture him speaking with an Aussie accent.

Quote from: Fry on August 12, 2014, 10:33:24 AM
When Bored of Canada comes here I'd like him to do the same, I find it hard to picture him speaking with an Aussie accent.

What kind of accent does my goddamn face and mannerisms suit then?
I heard your voice the other day, watching one of the most adorable and brilliant videos you posted the other day, but felt inappropriate for me to like on your personal facebook.
Not inappropriate enough for me to bring it up, here and now, in the public ARENA THAT IS COOKD AND BOMBD. 

Fry

Quote from: Bored of Canada on August 12, 2014, 12:44:53 PM
What kind of accent does my goddamn face and mannerisms suit then?
I heard your voice the other day, watching one of the most adorable and brilliant videos you posted the other day, but felt inappropriate for me to like on your personal facebook.
Not inappropriate enough for me to bring it up, here and now, in the public ARENA THAT IS COOKD AND BOMBD.

The one with me and my cousin? Yeah that was adorable and cute.

Are you having the greatest orgasm of your life in the beginning of that audio snippet? Then asking for a post-jac refreshment?

Quote from: Fry on August 12, 2014, 01:55:33 PM
The one with me and my cousin? Yeah that was adorable and cute.

IT BLOODY WAS.

Quote from: Fry on August 12, 2014, 01:55:33 PM
Are you having the greatest orgasm of your life in the beginning of that audio snippet? Then asking for a post-jac refreshment?

That's how I start off all my sentences. Which are all that exact statement...in that voice. Kind of a catchphrase of mine.
I'm from London, originally. Right in the suburbs. 

Hank Venture

Would it be too much to ask for you to upload a video of you talking. I want to hear your cool Scandinavian (right?) accent coming out of those plump lips. I find it hard to picture verbwhores with different accents, for some reason in my head you all speak like Kane Jones or Artemis.

Norwegian, yeah. Danes and Swedes think we sound too sing-songy and cheery. Give me something to read and I'll record it and post it here.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Hank Venture on August 12, 2014, 04:35:42 PM
Give me something to read and I'll record it and post it here.

lord of the rings, please

Subtle Mocking

Used to be on Rogue Traders before being sent down for fraud (I think).

Cleaners From Venus

No idea, but I can't get The Bee Gees out of my head.

Jamie Oliver is fat

Quote from: Sam on May 16, 2014, 11:01:51 PM
This is how I imagine graffic looks like.

Let's hope so, this place needs more variety than bearded student pricks

Hank Venture

Quote from: Jamie Oliver is fat on August 13, 2014, 01:17:41 PM
Let's hope so, this place needs more variety than bearded student pricks

Bearded student pricks + fanny who has yet to post a picture of himself but still feels compelled to participate in a thread where people post pictures of themselves

wasp_f15ting

We had those wanker corporate photo cunts around.. I look like I am holding back a massive Christmas log

Don_Preston

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on August 14, 2014, 12:51:23 PM
I look like I am holding back a massive Christmas log

Swallowing it would've lessened the jowls a bit.

biggytitbo

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on August 14, 2014, 12:51:23 PM
We had those wanker corporate photo cunts around.. I look like I am holding back a massive Christmas log

A year - 18 months if you're lucky.

Subtle Mocking

Why did they only release one picture of this year's line-up for The Apprentice?

Don_Preston

Barry from Eastenders silences critics with 'daring' new role.

Ambient Sheep

Would it be too much to ask for you to upload a video of you talking. I want to hear your cool Scandinavian (right?) accent coming out of those plump lips.

Now you see, this is what happens when you don't come along to meets.  Had you come to last year(?)'s Summer London Meet, you'd have met the man in person.

Quote from: Bored of Canada on August 12, 2014, 12:44:53 PMI heard your voice the other day, watching one of the most adorable and brilliant videos you posted the other day, but felt inappropriate for me to like on your personal facebook.

MY GOD FRY, YOU GOT YOUR COUSIN TO VANDALISE A CRICKET PITCH WITH HIS TRAINER-SHOD FEET.

Those ropes are there for a reason, y'know?

Great video though.

Hank Venture

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on August 14, 2014, 10:30:44 PM
Now you see, this is what happens when you don't come along to meets.  Had you come to last year(?)'s Summer London Meet, you'd have met the man in person.

You didn't miss much Fry, I was a mess at the meet. Highlights included me drunkenly trying to eat someones ice cream sundae, Hasselhoff-style, and not understanding the concept of "rounds" - essentially stealing from Doomy and someone else whose screen name I can't remember.

Fry

Urgh, rounds are such bullshit anyway. I like to drink doubles of spirits but feel like a prick asking for that from someone buying loads of pints so I am stuck with a carlsberg or whatever. Horrible.

Anyway scandi-nuts, where's my video of you charming me with your lovely voice and face? Just because I haven't gone to a meet yet doesn't mean I am worthless!

Subtle Mocking

Yeah, I hate rounds too, particularly because a former close friend used to cheap out when he bought drinks and would then order something needlessly extravagant on someone else's turn.