Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:13:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: dallasman on July 30, 2018, 09:12:32 PM
What I'm hearing is "stay the course, you're killing it", and I thank you both for that.

You look more handsome with the hair but you look more intimidating and less like someone to mess with, without the hair.  It all depends on how you'd prefer to be viewed by others, I suppose.

dallasman

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 30, 2018, 09:51:07 PM
You look more handsome with the hair but you look more intimidating and less like someone to mess with, without the hair.  It all depends on how you'd prefer to be viewed by others, I suppose.

I've only shaved my head twice since we had head lice in kindergarten. Last year, I let my daughter do it for a lark, and to save time and money. I'm usually somewhere between the last two pictures, and never knowingly intimidating, though I am very big and strong and can run like the wind.

You look more like an actor without your glasses. I thought your avatar was from a Shakespeare on BBC or something, but it's you, isn't it? Very eye-catching, if I'M EVEN ALLOWED TO SAY THAT ANYMORE....jeez. If I saw it on an album cover, I would be intrigued, though I might file it away for a darker month. Maybe one of those dark mid-November nights when there's nothing left but cigarettes, I think "Let's hear what this moody motherfucker has to say about it" and settle in for a modest 37 minutes of sparsely accompanied anguish.

PlanktonSideburns

I thought st Eddie's avatar was Jet Harris

Clownbaby

St_Eddie

Quote from: dallasman on July 30, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
...I am very big and strong and can run like the wind.

Whereas I'm small, puny and suffer from the runs and terrible wind.

Quote from: dallasman on July 30, 2018, 10:39:05 PMYou look more like an actor without your glasses. I thought your avatar was from a Shakespeare on BBC or something, but it's you, isn't it?

I've posted the uncropped photo before but aye, it's me...

Quote from: dallasman on July 30, 2018, 10:39:05 PM... Maybe one of those dark mid-November nights when there's nothing left but cigarettes, I think "Let's hear what this moody motherfucker has to say about it" and settle in for a modest 37 minutes of sparsely accompanied anguish.

Closer to the truth than you perhaps realise.

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 30, 2018, 10:44:50 PM
I thought st Eddie's avatar was Jet Harris

Only in a previous life, which is quite the accomplishment really, considering that Mr. Harris only passed away in 2011.

Quote from: Clownbaby on July 30, 2018, 10:51:46 PM
St Eddie for next T-1000

Just as long as they don't ask me to do that crazy fast run, like Robert Patrick.  I've got asthma, so that's out of the question unless they want to make the T-1000's critical weakness asthma.

Clownbaby

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 30, 2018, 11:20:10 PM.

Just as long as they don't ask me to do that crazy fast run, like Robert Patrick.  I've got asthma, so that's out of the question unless they want to make the T-1000's critical weakness asthma.

Just get em to CGI your legs in lad

Ray Travez

Quote from: manticore on July 29, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
A 'soulful' young man, someone of a prosaic disposition might say. A tendency to introspection and philosophication, piercing insight into the psychic constitution of men and women alike. Phlegmatically inclined but still sensitive to the peaks and troughs of human affection.YUO LOOK LIKE MORISSEY

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Ziggy is much better at this than me.

mothman

Jesse Plemons has not let himself go.

Fry

Quote from: bgmnts on July 31, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

Jeez, the way you talk about yourself in other threads I thought you were some massive great ogre. You're a handsome young man with a great head of hair!

Hecate

Tim Heidecker's sisters let herself go.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 30, 2018, 09:19:31 PM
When I inevitably start going bald I'm going to aim to look like that. And then visit you. Every night.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

a peepee tipi

Quote from: Fry on July 31, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
Jeez, the way you talk about yourself in other threads I thought you were some massive great ogre. You're a handsome young man with a great head of hair!
Was going to post the exact same thing, especially the bit about the hair

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

A comb over has been the wrecking of many a man.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Fry on July 31, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
Jeez, the way you talk about yourself in other threads I thought you were some massive great ogre.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Twit 2

BlodwynPig

Glebe

St_Eddie

BlodwynPig

Dead Soon

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 04, 2018, 11:36:29 PM
We know what you look like.

Yes, but now we know what I *really* look like

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien