Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:34:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

St_Eddie

Time for an updated avatar, as my previous one was four years out of date.  I got my Dad to take this photo yesterday.  Felt like a right ninny..

BlodwynPig

pancreas

St_Eddie

Kelvin

Quote from: St_Eddie on August 07, 2018, 01:46:25 AM
Time for an updated avatar, as my previous one was four years out of date.  I got my Dad to take this photo yesterday.  Felt like a right ninny..

If Cab ever collectively murders someone, that's the picture that will be shown during the trial.

manticore

Were you actually going for 'evil genius' St_Eddie, or is that your natural resting attitude?

Or maybe young Heathcliff? I mean, people sometimes think of him as a romantic hero, but he was really a demon in human form.

ziggy starbucks

here I am thinking about throwing myself down the stairs.

I decided that my head of hair is to live for

All Surrogate

St_Eddie

Quote from: Kelvin on August 07, 2018, 07:27:02 PM
If Cab ever collectively murders someone, that's the picture that will be shown during the trial.

As in the face of the collective or the face of the victim?  *slowly edges away*

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on August 07, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

Eek!  Terrifying but very nicely done.

Quote from: manticore on August 07, 2018, 07:45:05 PM
Were you actually going for 'evil genius' St_Eddie, or is that your natural resting attitude?

A little from column A and a little from column B.

BlodwynPig

ziggy starbucks

I do have a big nose and ears. In profile, I resemble an elephant.

purlieu

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on August 07, 2018, 07:46:42 PM
here I am thinking about throwing myself down the stairs.

I decided that my head of hair is to live for

wosl

ziggy starbucks

oh I like that, especially the comb-over flap.

I look very distinguished

wosl

Could do with more work at the back.  You've got the rendering of those flaps down pat, the way they lap the shores the pate.  You ought to offer a How-To guide.

pancreas

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

wosl

pancreas

God. That looks like one of Glebe's Bumpster Flumpkins or whatever they're called.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: wosl on August 08, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
Could do with more work at the back.  You've got the rendering of those flaps down pat, the way they lap the shores the pate.  You ought to offer a How-To guide.

turn your eraser opacity down to 10% and gently work on the edges of your pate, especially at the back. You'll know when its right and when its not.

another top tip: the bald head is smaller in height than the hairy head, so taking a new layer of the very top of the head, keep it in the same place but reduce its height. It will look silly at first but applying the new pate onto the shrunken head will make the whole thing look more realistic. Then tidy up the distorted hair at the sides.

Crabwalk

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on August 08, 2018, 08:35:32 PM
turn your eraser opacity down to 10% and gently work on the edges of your pate, especially at the back. You'll know when its right and when its not.

another top tip: the bald head is smaller in height than the hairy head, so taking a new layer of the very top of the head, keep it in the same place but reduce its height. It will look silly at first but applying the new pate onto the shrunken head will make the whole thing look more realistic. Then tidy up the distorted hair at the sides.

I've been meaning to ask you to unveil some of your 'balderising' secrets, so this stuff is golden.

Small Man Big Horse

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig