Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,467
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:58:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 20, 2019, 01:58:12 PM

The look of a man who's been on a three day binder, there.

#LegendGary

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 20, 2019, 04:16:10 PM
I just stumbled across a picture of me at college (2007) and can't believe how much of a cocky prick I look.

it looks older than 2007 for some reason.

St_Eddie

thraxx

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 20, 2019, 04:35:15 PM
I must say I preferred the Made in Britain reference thraxx made.

Just glad someone got it. I hesitated to put the next couple of lines from that bit, and couldnt remember the bit about about Mr Shadowanker.

Sebastian Cobb

Made in Britain is a cracking little film.

As far as racist arseholes go, Trevor was at the more charming end.

Glebe

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 20, 2019, 04:48:28 PM

Lordy, is that Doomlord's son Enok? If so we should all fear for our lives.

I was out with my shockingly sexy friend Ben last night:

And yes CaB ladies, I will sell you his phone number for just ten pounds. Please pm me for my paypal details.

wosl

wosl

sponk

I just stumbled across a picture of me at college (2007) and can't believe how much of a cocky prick I look.

BlodwynPig

biggytitbo

Alien 3 is one of my favourite films.

greenman

Quote from: wosl on April 20, 2019, 10:32:09 PM
For balance

Looks like more of a Michael Karoli to me, maybe sent to army camp by his concerned parents.

Twit 2

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 21, 2019, 12:01:07 PM
Which one is he?

The one in the Rick and Morty t-shirt of course!

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on April 20, 2019, 09:22:49 PM

I was out with my shockingly sexy friend Ben last night:

And yes CaB ladies, I will sell you his phone number for just ten pounds. Please pm me for my paypal details.

The two of you need look no more
You both found what you're looking for

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Dex Sawash on April 21, 2019, 12:31:26 PM
The two of you need look no more
You both found what you're looking for

I know right? But Mrs SMBH won't let him move in with us and so we make do with longing gazes and....Ah, you were quoting the Michael Jackson song, I see, so, um, yes, please move on, there's nothing to see here.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: wosl on April 20, 2019, 10:30:35 PM
Since Zigs appears to be AWOL:

There are photos where I did a full bic, and once a kid 'n play hi-top.

Twit 2

By the way SMBH, I saw a man who looked just like you on the beach in Cornwall the other day. So much so, I almost asked the person if they were you.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 21, 2019, 08:40:35 PM
By the way SMBH, I saw a man who looked just like you on the beach in Cornwall the other day. So much so, I almost asked the person if they were you.

That'll be my doppelganger, first sighted in a photograph in the local Cambridge newspaper breaking in to an off licence (if I hadn't had a stone cold alibi I'd genuinely have been worried) and then about ten years ago at Victoria Station, where a friend was convinced it was me and utterly confused when said doppelganger claimed he didn't know him. That fella sure does get around.

Sebastian Cobb

I've a doppelganger in Inverness of all places, my mates have accosted him thinking he's me, his mates have jumped on my back thinking I'm him. It's all very confusing.

St_Eddie

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a doppelgänger.  A few years back, I was stopped in the street by a couple of lads who said "hey, Ben!  How's it going, mate?".  I explained that I'm not Ben but they just told me to stop messing around.  This back and forth went on for a good 2 minutes or so, until I eventually told them that I was sorry but I would now be walking away.  I did just that, leaving behind two extremely confused lads, who were laughing in disbelief and saying "uh, what the hell?!".

Later that year I met a fella in my local pub.  Another regular commentated that we looked uncannily similar, to the point where we could be brothers.  Suddenly I realised that this was my mysterious doppelgänger.  The confirmation being that his name was indeed Ben.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

It was nice that you cosplayed as each other.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on April 21, 2019, 09:06:51 PM
That'll be my doppelganger, first sighted in a photograph in the local Cambridge newspaper breaking in to an off licence (if I hadn't had a stone cold alibi I'd genuinely have been worried) and then about ten years ago at Victoria Station, where a friend was convinced it was me and utterly confused when said doppelganger claimed he didn't know him. That fella sure does get around.

I saw your Doppleganger entering a soho wank cinema in the late 90s.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 21, 2019, 10:34:10 PM
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a doppelgänger.  A few years back, I was stopped in the street by a couple of lads who said "hey, Ben!  How's it going, mate?".  I explained that I'm not Ben but they just told me to stop messing around.  This back and forth went on for a good 2 minutes or so, until I eventually told them that I was sorry but I would now be walking away.  I did just that, leaving behind two extremely confused lads, who were laughing in disbelief and saying "uh, what the hell?!".

Later that year I met a fella in my local pub.  Another regular commentated that we looked uncannily similar, to the point where we could be brothers.  Suddenly I realised that this was my mysterious doppelgänger.  The confirmation being that his name was indeed Ben.

Whatever, Ben.

zomgmouse

I was once on a train reading and a guy starts trying to get my attention by saying "Chris!" repeatedly. My name is not Chris. At first I genuinely didn't realise he was talking to me but then when I did I thought it would be too late to look up and the more it went on the more I committed to not looking up from my book. Finally another passenger must have taken pity on him and they commiserated over how they guessed I mustn't have been Chris.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on April 21, 2019, 10:44:20 PM

Ha, that's beautiful stuff!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 21, 2019, 10:46:45 PM
I saw your Doppleganger entering a soho wank cinema in the late 90s.

Yeah, that was definitely him, being a cheap bastard I only ever went in to the peep shows.

St_Eddie

Thank goodness that Small Man Big Horse thought better of cracking open the shoe polish.

Bazooka

Is that Maradona's "Hand of God" I see descending from the heavens?