Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:52:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 22, 2019, 01:18:59 PM
Thank goodness that Small Man Big Horse thought better of cracking open the shoe polish.

I was tempted but thought it would lead to a swift #cancellation

biggytitbo

Absorb the anus burn

BlodwynPig

Howj Begg

biggytitbo

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Could someone do one with loads of cartoon cocks pointing at his face? Preferably with spunk emanating from the ends. Cheers.

mothman

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 27, 2019, 10:59:41 PM
Photoshop some hair on please

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on April 28, 2019, 05:39:59 AM
Could someone do one with loads of cartoon cocks pointing at his face? Preferably with spunk emanating from the ends. Cheers.

Glebe

biggytitbo

I remember when Pob first came out I got lots of hilarious comments about my supposed resemblance to him but then the main boy who did that hung himself so it all worked out.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 04, 2019, 10:44:00 PM
I remember when Pob first came out I got lots of hilarious comments about my supposed resemblance to him but then the main boy who did that hung himself so it all worked out.

Chilling words.

Watch out Glebe.

imitationleather

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 04, 2019, 10:44:00 PM

You were at school with David Kelly?

alan nagsworth

Last Friday, I shaved off about three weeks of beard but decided to leave the moustache for the evening. I also decided to buy some white chinos and a nice shirt to complete the look. Needless to say I was the most suave looking cunt in that Wetherspoons.

seepage

^ you look like a member of Gayngs

QDRPHNC

Sebastian Cobb

You've got to question the curiosity of a man who doesn't y fuck about when shaving their beard, trying out styles they know they won't pull off.

I once let a pal give me a proper Kid and Play hi-top and wore it to the pub. Looked a right bellend but it was fun.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 06, 2019, 05:10:18 PM
State of that shirt.

Primark's finest. All that swagger and only £10. If anyone complained I hadn't ironed it, then I ironed them out. Simple as that. Almost as simple as ordering a veggie burger and a beer straight to your table using the Wetherspoons app.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

St_Eddie

Ferris

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 06, 2019, 05:20:14 PM
Primark's finest. All that swagger and only £10. If anyone complained I hadn't ironed it, then I ironed them out. Simple as that. Almost as simple as ordering a veggie burger and a beer straight to your table using the Wetherspoons app.

Can this actually be done?! Technology is a marvel.