Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:33:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Yes, all it requires is drinking in an establishment with fewer atmospheres than the moon.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 06, 2019, 06:36:23 PM
Yes, all it requires is drinking in an establishment with fewer atmospheres than the moon.

Still - what a boon for the rabidly antisocial drinker. Social enough to go a pub to get lashed, but antisocial enough to not want to speak to anyone. It's a fine line, and this app has you covered.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 06, 2019, 05:10:18 PM
State of that shirt erection.

Also:

sponk

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 06, 2019, 04:53:28 PM

Last Friday, I shaved off about three weeks of beard but decided to leave the moustache for the evening. I also decided to buy some white chinos and a nice shirt to complete the look. Needless to say I was the most suave looking cunt in that Wetherspoons.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

St_Eddie

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on May 06, 2019, 08:47:55 PM

Nagsworth Boy Tell'Em

A line through his face there.  Not long for this world; alan nagsworth's been marked, à la The Omen.

Johnny Yesno

St_Eddie

Howj Begg

BlodwynPig

Seriously, that is a fucking EXCEPTIONAL look. Massive respect for the confidence and combination of elements. There's an ease which says 'I know where to put it'.

St_Eddie

alan nagsworth

Thanks Bosto.  On a serious note, I would like to state that my self-confidence is wavering at the best of times to the point of hating who I am and the way I look, and taking forever in an anxiety ridden stupor to choose an outfit just to go to the pub and meet friends.  However, there are other occasions where I feel completely the opposite, and I just feel like being totally outlandish, (this is a lot more common in the summer months, whereas in winter I just become very introverted and only wear dark clothes) and this was one of those rare moments. I enjoyed it immensely and so did everyone around me, so FUCK THE H8RZ

alan nagsworth

Uh, not that I'm actually taking any of these digs seriously or to heart! They're great, keep them coming

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Boston Crab on May 07, 2019, 02:25:29 PM
Seriously, that is a fucking EXCEPTIONAL look.

'Brave' is another word for it.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

*Gervais* Bit homophobic maybe...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fucking hell

Laughed 5 times at least

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Now we know what Sean Lock would look like with a tache and bleached hair. Now we know.

pancreas

Oh yes. Now we know. Oh yes. NOW WE KNOW.

Ferris

I'm the one playing integral shift second-base

BlodwynPig

Shame you couldnt bat for shit "still young" is no excuse

Glebe

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 06, 2019, 10:45:40 PM

Tim McGarry from Northern Ireland's Give My Head Peace and The Blame Game has let himself go all young and gay.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 08, 2019, 04:23:52 AM
I'm the one playing integral shift second-base

"Hey, it's Enrico Palazzo!"

Epic Bisto

Nagsworth's quite dishy.  I don't know about this one though...

Twit 2

Mr Eggs

That was the ending Stanley Kubrick wanted for 2001: A Space Odyssey.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Epic Bisto on May 08, 2019, 05:24:35 PM
Nagsworth's quite dishy.  I don't know about this one though...

Pepto Bismo!