Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:42:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pingers on June 28, 2019, 05:06:32 PM
I have been told that I look like a raddled, slightly paunchy and largely grey haired David Gedge. So, like David Gedge then.

David Gedge

Pingers

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 28, 2019, 05:21:11 PM
I hate to break it to you, but that means that you also look a fair bit like me ( not * largely * grey haired, mind ).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Pingers

Blimey, I've not aged well. I can see the resemblance but my face is considerably thinner.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Looking at the non- greyed versh of the pic, I must say the resemblance is uncanny. More than Bob Fucking Mills, anyway.

imitationleather

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 28, 2019, 05:16:23 PM
imitationleather's last.fm profile linked under his avatar has a photo of him. though that was a long time ago - like 30 years - and he has aged dreadfully since that.

I certainly don't get ID'd buying Christmas crackers anymore. :'(

Ray Travez

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 28, 2019, 06:22:42 PM
Looking at the non- greyed versh of the pic, I must say the resemblance is uncanny.

I just decided I don't trust you anymore

Glebe

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 28, 2019, 12:42:19 PMGlebe had a holiday snap or two. Surprisingly normalish in appearance.

My general appearance is that of a scruffy Elton John.

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 28, 2019, 05:50:48 PM[/center]

Glebe

Some indie band have really let themselves go. ;)

bgmnts

Just after filming an episode of Crystal Maze.

greenman

They've had to shop in the guy they left locked in the Aztec zone.

BlodwynPig

Could have sworn it was the cast from Julia Davis' Camping

PlanktonSideburns

BlodwynPig

imitationleather

mothman

What colour is that one? Mulberry?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: imitationleather on July 01, 2019, 10:36:05 PM
I'm sorry I doubted that this was real.

That would be some proper sub-bosto level low key trolling!

Glebe

"Baby, life's what you make it..."

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

St_Eddie

All Surrogate

machotrouts

Bonus unused shot from my Co-op Mer-mazing Cones session, for the fans: a panorama I didn't mean to take

BlodwynPig

St_Eddie

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 04, 2019, 02:33:34 PM

Haha.  Nice.  The toilet looks like one of those flat rotating sprites within an early 3D game.

Bazooka

That's a mighty fine display cabinet for all those dildos.

Glebe

Cerys

BlodwynPig

St_Eddie

A couple of people have told me that I look a bit like Viggo Mortensen before.  A rather flattering comparison, I must say.  Certainly better than the time someone told me that I look like Wayne Rooney.  Bloody cheek of it!

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 05, 2019, 02:37:50 PM
A couple of people have told me that I look a bit like Viggo Mortensen before.  A rather flattering comparison, I must say.  Certainly better than the time someone told me that I look like Wayne Rooney.  Bloody cheek of it!

Someone once said I looked like Harold from Neighbours. Fortunately the judge let me off scot-free as he said I'd had every right to do what I did.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 05, 2019, 02:46:17 PM
Someone once said I looked like Harold from Neighbours. Fortunately the judge let me off scot-free as he said I'd had every right to do what I did.

If anything, you were too lenient.  A mere flaying and castration?  Sir, you are kind to a fault!