Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bumlord

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 05, 2019, 02:37:50 PM
A couple of people have told me that I look a bit like Viggo Mortensen before.  A rather flattering comparison, I must say.  Certainly better than the time someone told me that I look like Wayne Rooney.  Bloody cheek of it!

I'm suspicious of the hat. Very suspicious.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Utterdrivel on July 06, 2019, 09:35:36 PM
I'm suspicious of the hat. Very suspicious.

I know, right.  Would you trust a person wearing such a hat?  I know that I wouldn't!  I don't trust the face in my mirror.  Right old cunt, that mirror twat.

The Bumlord

But is the hat hiding hair, or a distinct lack of hair? The people must be told!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Utterdrivel on July 07, 2019, 10:13:11 AM
But is the hat hiding hair, or a distinct lack of hair? The people must be told!

See his multitude of other pictures

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A combination of Hitler and Aragorn you might combine to make Hitlergorn

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 06, 2019, 06:31:41 AM
If anything, you were too lenient.  A mere flaying and castration?  Sir, you are kind to a fault!

That was the exact words the Judge said too, I'm starting to think you might have been him now.

garbed_attic

Me holding a child's sign I was pleased with:

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

I said I'd hold off posting photos.  However, I've started growing a beard.  Beard updates shall be bi-monthly, whether you like it or not.  Look at my beard.  What a fine beard.  Bet you wish you had a beard like this!  Don't you just!

Now, beard aside.  Have some of this...

St_Eddie

popcorn

Feel a bit embarrassed about this (ha ha) but finally decided to post my pic here.

Bazooka

Quote from: popcorn on July 18, 2019, 05:29:31 AM
Feel a bit embarrassed about this (ha ha) but finally decided to post my pic here.

Clearly photo shopped, the sea was much rougher that day, I know because I took the picture.

St_Eddie

Mate.  You ought to get some colour in your cheeks.  You're looking a bit art house there, mate.

BlodwynPig

Crikey

St_Eddie

BlodwynPig

the

When this thread get to 100 pages and needs to be restarted, can it be called 'Look At Me Everyone'? Thanks.

St_Eddie

Quote from: the on July 19, 2019, 02:39:00 AM
When this thread get to 100 pages and needs to be restarted, can it be called 'Look At Me Everyone'? Thanks.

To my credit, I tried creating my own thread titled 'Narcissism: The Thread' but it only garnered a few replies, which deflated my ego... somewhat ironically.

Twit 2

For a limited time only, you can see me in disguise:

BlodwynPig

weekender

"I like throwing my own drinks over myself, what of it?"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cobb could be Nagsworth's wily, seen a few things older brother.

bgmnts

Has anyone here been upfront called an ugly cunt?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 17, 2019, 08:13:26 PM
Cobb could be Nagsworth's wily, seen a few things older brother.

It genuinely took me a few goes before I could parse that sentence due to my brain inserting a rogue L.

biggytitbo

Here I am, now entirely spherical

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 17, 2019, 11:11:02 PM
Here I am, now entirely spherical

Jefferson Sprout - what do we know about the Hull Mangler?

"Soulless and odd" says his neighbour Irene

"Kept himself to himself" Jefferson's mum

Ray Travez

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 17, 2019, 03:02:41 PM

to me you look sort of like a halfway point between clean-shaven 90s Jarvis Cocker and 2019 beardy Jarvis Cocker