Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:02:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

machotrouts

I've admitted before on this forum that I would find Graham Linehan sexually attractive if he wasn't a cunt and I will admit it again. His physical structure suggests a kind and gentle man, and it depresses me to see it commandeered by a depraved and wicked soul. Same sort of ambivalence I feel about police dogs

BlodwynPig

Quote from: machotrouts on March 27, 2021, 10:51:51 AM
I've admitted before on this forum that I would find Graham Linehan sexually attractive if he wasn't a cunt and I will admit it again. His physical structure suggests a kind and gentle man, and it depresses me to see it commandeered by a depraved and wicked soul. Same sort of ambivalence I feel about police dogs

You could always wank over poundshop Graham Linehan, non capisco, if you want?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteSame sort of ambivalence I feel about police dogs

Police dogs know exactly what's going on and even egg on their human colleagues, who understand the meanings of their barks, such as MAIM HIPPIES and GAS THE BROWN ONES

bgmnts

Pre haircut

Post-haircut

My balloon shaped bloat head looks better with longer hair but cant be arsed with the fuss of it.

machotrouts

Been coping really well with the pandemic! 🙂

Glebe

Mick Hucknall has let himself go mad.

JaDanketies

surprised I haven't posted itt. Here's what I looked like a few minutes ago. I normally try to have a shave and a haircut, but I guess that's the point. Damn I look a lot older than I think I look in this pic

BlodwynPig

Recently signed to 100% Electronica! Huge fan

Twit 2

JaDs, you look a bit like a peedophile from my home town.

JaDanketies

lovely

I normally get my hair cut more than once a year and shave more than once a fortnight

but yeah I'm getting lazy now. Got to sort it out

Twit 2

Quote from: JaDanketies on May 27, 2021, 10:12:11 PM
lovely

I wasn't trying to be rude about your appearance or suggest you were unkempt. Peedophiles can scrub up well, same as anyone else.

Chedney Honks

He seemed like such a nice young man. You would never have imagined.

Sebastian Cobb

canadagoose

Quote from: machotrouts on July 27, 2021, 04:58:54 PM

That smile reminds me of something and I can't put my finger on it. Not that I would put my finger on it anyway.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

non capisco

Ty Segall has really let himself go.

chveik

Twit 2

Quote from: canadagoose on July 27, 2021, 09:47:14 PM
That smile reminds me of something and I can't put my finger on it. Not that I would put my finger on it anyway.

Aphex Twin?

Mr Banlon

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

hamfist

The Mollusk

chveik

Dex Sawash

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

non capisco

Now this thread has arisen again I can't let that photo over the page where I was lockdown depressed and Blodwyn Pig said I look like fucking Glinner of all people stand as this website's sole representation of me. Have a smaller and marginally more accurate one.