Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:09:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Torrent site invites

Started by Junglist, April 08, 2014, 04:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junglist

Don't know if its okay to start this thread but I get invites to Passthepopcorn twice a month (8th and 22nd, currently have one going spare) so if anyone is interested, let me know in here or via PM.

Link to a review of the site:

http://torrentinvites.org/f36/passthepopcorn-ptp-movies-2014-review-83005/

Gurke and Hare

Broadening the torrent site chat, has something happened to TV Chaos? I went there just now and I wasn't logged in automatically. I can't even remember what my username was, so I tried entering my email address to get it sent to me and I was told my email address isn't in the user database. I can't imagine I've been kicked, I had a decent +ve ratio and I recently got a promotion. Anyone know what's gone on?

checkoutgirl

I use utorrent and loads of my files seem to be downloading really slowly. Like the speed is being limited on purpose. Bastard fuckers. They're up to something and it probably involves money.

I've currently got 10 Mysple*n invites sat there doing nothing if anybody here isn't already a member and wants one.
PM me and that.

Junglist

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on April 08, 2014, 10:58:43 PM
Broadening the torrent site chat, has something happened to TV Chaos? I went there just now and I wasn't logged in automatically. I can't even remember what my username was, so I tried entering my email address to get it sent to me and I was told my email address isn't in the user database. I can't imagine I've been kicked, I had a decent +ve ratio and I recently got a promotion. Anyone know what's gone on?

Do they have an IRC channel?

Alberon

TVChaos does log you out after some weeks or months. I managed to submit a request and an admin reset my password for me.

anal_footing

Does anyone have an invite code for TVChaosUK?

I had a ratio of 1.7 on TheBox, but I didn't get invited to the replacement site.

Since it was shut down, I've been relying on cyberlockers for contemporary content, and 'TV-Vault' for older material, but the amount of dead links and unseeded torrents have been proving frustrating.

olliebean

Quote from: Alberon on April 09, 2014, 01:40:12 PM
TVChaos does log you out after some weeks or months. I managed to submit a request and an admin reset my password for me.

I managed to log in just now after not having used it for ages, but all I'm getting after logging in is a constantly auto-refreshing page saying there's been a new announcement, which it won't let me read, and "PERMISSION DENIED." Something's definitely gone wrong somewhere.

prwc

I have invites for Cinemageddon (amazing tracker for obscure/awful/neglected films, absolutely unbeatable selection) and MySpleen. Folks are welcome to those.

phantom_power

Does anyone have any invites to a decent music torrent site? I will be good and do all that seeding stuff

Famous Mortimer

As lovely as it is, Cinemageddon is getting a trifle annoying. Almost every new film put up there is a huge-sized file (presumably so the uploader can get as much credit as possible) so downloading stuff brings the problems of skating close to bad ratios and so on - I've had films from there which I've shared for over a year that never got me a 1 ratio.

When it's full DVD images, I can sort of tolerate it (even when the DVDs have zero special features) but when it's a VHS rip that's 3 or 4 gig, for no reason whatsoever, it become a pain.

#1stWorldProblems

Junglist

Most of it gets uploaded to PassthePopcorn anyway, and if its a full DVD/Blu Ray image, someone will normally do an encode of it over there.

Famous Mortimer

Ah well, as long as I can maintain a ratio there...let us know when you've got a spare invite please.

kalloy

Would appreciate a PtP invite if anyone else is reading this. Can offer Karagarga, Myspleen.

madhair60

I would really like a Karagarga invite, I'll check if I have any PtP ones shortly.

kittens

i'd like a karagarga or ptp invite. or any really. tvchaos, cinemageddon, i'll take the lot

i have 10 myspleen ones on offer an all, get 'em while they're hot lads

BeardFaceMan

I wouldn't mind a tvchaos invite, or a good music tracker, I've got Myspleen and TorrentDay invites to offer.

Thursday

I don't think you need an invite for tvchaos.

phes

I think I can give out a few Karagarga invites at a rate of one per week. Send me a jazz mag message with your email address if you'd like one.

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Thursday on April 27, 2014, 11:26:46 AM
I don't think you need an invite for tvchaos.

When I try and register it asks me for an invite code.

I'd like to try passthepopcorn pls

Junglist

I have unlimited (as in I'll always recieve them, unless I slip down a userclass) so they'll be available most of the time. They're claimed until June/July though. Don't need any invites in return as being a TM on PtP gives me invites to anywhere pretty much, but always happy to send them out.

prwc

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on April 26, 2014, 06:10:28 PM
As lovely as it is, Cinemageddon is getting a trifle annoying. Almost every new film put up there is a huge-sized file (presumably so the uploader can get as much credit as possible) so downloading stuff brings the problems of skating close to bad ratios and so on - I've had films from there which I've shared for over a year that never got me a 1 ratio.

When it's full DVD images, I can sort of tolerate it (even when the DVDs have zero special features) but when it's a VHS rip that's 3 or 4 gig, for no reason whatsoever, it become a pain.

#1stWorldProblems

I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to maintain a ratio on there, or any other private tracker for that matter, invest in a seedbox. You have to pay for them but getting one for just a month or two can be enough to set you up with a ratio cushion for life. I used The Seedbox Company briefly and had no complaints.

Hangthebuggers

I'll take an invite for anything open, inbox me and I'll send you my email.

Petey Pate

Have a couple of speed.cd invites if anyone is interested.

Famous Mortimer

I will look into the seedbox thing, it'll be cheaper than paying for upload credit to keep myself on those boards.

Anywhere good for British telly, that doesn't have the ludicrous rules of thebox? A site run by people who appreciate we're all pirates and that they don't own it all?

Junglist

BTN is good, but its more Yank TV. Ratioless too, as long as you seed back to the requirements.

madhair60

Really wanting a what.cd invite; have invites to ComicBT.

Junglist

Everything is Freeleech on passthepopcorn for the next 5 days.

wasp_f15ting

Quote from: madhair60 on May 08, 2014, 06:41:22 PM
Really wanting a what.cd invite; have invites to ComicBT.

Is your ratio any good on other sites?

I have a couple of invites to this place:
However they are fairly strict and will ban you quite fast.. PM me if you want an invite.
http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=149877