Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Torrent site invites

Started by Junglist, April 08, 2014, 04:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTT

Don't suppose anyone has any invites for any decent TV trackers Freshon.tv (TVT) or Transmithe.net (TtN) etc? Mainly just after one that has a good archive and season packs of the 720p WEB-DL rips.

Ringside

Does anyone have a what.cd invite that is going unneeded? I have a few invites to other sites that I can swap or whatever.

Robot DeNiro

Quote from: TTT on August 28, 2015, 09:34:09 PM
Don't suppose anyone has any invites for any decent TV trackers Freshon.tv (TVT) or Transmithe.net (TtN) etc? Mainly just after one that has a good archive and season packs of the 720p WEB-DL rips.
This sounds like something I would also be very interested in. 

madhair60

Also a bit desperate for a good TV tracker - want to get Doctor Who so I can stash my DVDs away.

ads82

Does anyone have a Cinemageddon invite please? It would be much appreciated if I could have one!

Junglist

Its currently freeleech on what.cd so if anyone wants any music, just PM.

Thanks for the heads-up. About 10 years ago I ripped all my CDs to 190kbps MP3s (didn't know better). About 5 years ago I sold all my CDs for a pittance as they had been sitting in a cupboard for 5 years. Slowly replacing my MP3s with V0s, and cheekily grabbing some reissues while I'm at it.

Even though I'm a paid up member of Spotify. Ah well.

Famous Mortimer

Are the British TV trackers run by people with less of a stick up their arse these days? Has someone mentioned to them that they don't actually own this footage?

If so, and someone has an invite to spare for a chap who got himself and (I think) Mister Six banned from Thebox, hit me up.

MrT

TheBox (then to be zxcv.fm)  was notoriously up its own arse.

I'm PMd you an invite to TVChaos

olliebean

I forget what happened to zxcv in the end - did it undergo another change of identity, and this time invite fewer people along for the ride? (Evidently I was not one of the favoured the second time around.) Or did it just vanish up the arse it was so notoriously up?

TVChaos isn't a patch on it, unfortunately, but it seems to be the best we've got atm.

Robot DeNiro

If zxcv changed its name again I didn't hear about it either.  Such a shame it's gone, it was an incredible resource.  I didn't really notice them being up their own arse, and you could find all sorts of things on there that you couldn't find anywhere else, often still seeded years after the original broadcast.  Plus they were very good at offering shows in HD as well as SD, and with subtitles.  TVChaos doesn't come close.  I wonder if the zxcv cappers all just gave up? 

olliebean

I've seen Hannibal posting stuff on theshow and thegeeks; probably he posts on the others in that little farm of sites, but those are the only two I have accounts on.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Robot DeNiro on October 12, 2015, 06:09:42 PM
I didn't really notice them being up their own arse
It was a combination of little things that probably all make me sound like a petty asshole now - weirdly strict rules about what was allowed (I tried to put up "30 Is A Dangerous Age, Cynthia" on there once only to be told as it had American backing, it was a no-no); extremely strict rules about what version of software you used; and then, when they were closing, refusing to put on freeleech even though all the ratios were going to disappear anyway. I don't know, it barely seems worth remembering now, but I do recall that distinct impression when I had any interaction with the people who ran the site.

MrT

Quote from: olliebean on October 12, 2015, 05:59:11 PM
I forget what happened to zxcv in the end - did it undergo another change of identity, and this time invite fewer people along for the ride? (Evidently I was not one of the favoured the second time around.) Or did it just vanish up the arse it was so notoriously up?

TVChaos isn't a patch on it, unfortunately, but it seems to be the best we've got atm.
Zxcv definitely closed at the time but I heard rumours a while ago that it had resurfaced. However there were a few people I know that would have been invited to the third incarnation, if it had happened, and they didn't hear a peep.

Stevie81

Can anyone send me an invite to TV Chaos?

Moribunderast

Quote from: Stevie81 on December 01, 2015, 08:14:30 PM
Can anyone send me an invite to TV Chaos?

I echo this request if anyone has a spare and would be so kind.

Utter Shit

Has TV Chaos gone down the pan? Hasn't been working the past couple of days.

olliebean

Quote from: Utter Shit on December 29, 2015, 06:45:09 PM
Has TV Chaos gone down the pan? Hasn't been working the past couple of days.

From their facebook page, a couple of days back:

QuoteAs some will be aware we have been down for the past few hours. We are currently under DDoS attack and the server has been taken offline in order to limit the damage. As always we will keep you informed as and when there is any news. Sorry about this folks - apparantly the season of good will means nothing to some idiots

Utter Shit

Ah good, at least that means it isn't gone for good. Shit that someone would do that and difficult to understand who...not one for conspiracy theories but could a TV company be behind it? Would they even bother, given that most of the stuff on there isn't commercially available?

I only just signed up the other day to TVChaos. They had open sign-ups. Wonder if it's related.

Stevie81

Ah damn, looks like I missed my chance.

Anyone point me in the direction to get the latest UK Deal or No Deal episodes?

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Special K on January 19, 2016, 08:21:31 PM
Anyone point me in the direction to get the latest UK Deal or No Deal episodes?

lazarou

Any cinemageddon invites going around? I lost mine through inactivity like an idiot when they demoted all the VIPs a couple of years back. If anyone's got a spare to share I'd appreciate it.

prwc

Anyone who wants a CG invite is welcome to PM me with an email address to send it to. Just please try and keep your account active as they frown upon inviting too many people who become inactive/have a poor ratio.

gabrielconroy

Anyone have invites to either of ProAudio Torrents or Audionews by any chance? Curious to see what difference a dedicated music production tracker would make.

canadagoose

Does anyone have a TV Chaos UK invite going spare? It looks intriguing and I fancied a look, so an invite would be appreciated.

newbridge

I'm not asking for any invites, but where do smart people get their music these days? Private trackers? Are PirateBay and the big public trackers untrustworthy wastelands at this point?

Setting aside newer releases, I amassed an unwieldy music library 5+ years ago when it was still in the golden days of torrenting and there was still a robust scene of people posting megaupload albums on blogs, and have been mostly out of touch since. And now I lost a large portion of my library in a hard drive crash...

Flouncer

Quote from: canadagoose on February 02, 2016, 11:29:07 PM
Does anyone have a TV Chaos UK invite going spare? It looks intriguing and I fancied a look, so an invite would be appreciated.

I could do with one of these too if anyone has one. I've not done much torrenting since The Box went down.