Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Torrent site invites

Started by Junglist, April 08, 2014, 04:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTT

They aren't torrent sites but has anyone got any invites for dognzb or omgwtfnzbs?

Mobius

This is just a general inquiry but does anyone know a decent place for audiobooks? The usual sites are just crammed full of self help books and teach yourself how to be confident etc.

Famous Mortimer

I know one CaBber had to give a spare invite to a family member, so I'm SOL and will miss all this sweet freeleech action. If there's anyone with a Passthepopcorn invite, that would be lovely.

madhair60

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on May 10, 2014, 03:14:09 PM
Is your ratio any good on other sites?

My upload is always higher than my download by at least double, as a rule, but I don't know how "good" is good, if that makes sense.

Junglist

Anything over 1.00 is good, ratio wise.

TTT

Probably a slim chance going by what the requirements are, but does anyone have any invites for BTN going spare?

Junglist

Myanonamouse invite going spare.

Ebooks/Audio/Radio (UK and US)/Music sheets. Incredible tracker and easy to keep ratio due to massive freeleech.

MonkeyDrummer

Hi Junglist,

i'd love an invite to the mouse thing. Audiobooks, radio and comedy are what i miss most from torrent sites.

I did PM you, but I'm not sure pms work that great on my tapatalk.

Junglist

I got it man, forgot to reply :)

Its been claimed, but I get one every so often so you're in the queue of about 8 people!

Junglist

Four going for PassthePopcorn. All I ask is you use it, stick to rules and don't get deleted for inactivity (its takes three months of not logging in to get deleted).

Sire review: http://inviteparadise.com/index.php?/topic/5812-passthepopcorn-movies-ptp-august-2014-review/ (the golden symbols on the images next to torrents mean high quality upload).

olliebean

Hi Junglist, I'm on Tapatalk so I can't PM you atm, but can I have one of the PtP invites if they're not all gone, please?

kittens

i'd also like one if possible, cheers lad

Junglist

Quote from: olliebean on October 04, 2014, 09:01:09 AM
Hi Junglist, I'm on Tapatalk so I can't PM you atm, but can I have one of the PtP invites if they're not all gone, please?

You need to get your email to me via PM, or in here.

Has any one of these sites got a torrent of Baddiel and Skinner Unplanned? (Not the one-off DVD special: the normal series)

I tentatively look forward to seeing it again.

If someone could check and/or furnish me with an invite I would be most grateful. Especially if you could come round and install an occasional table with the invite URL scratched into its surface.

xx

Onken

I need music event that was broadcast on the British MTV a couple of weeks ago.

Where could I possibly find it, any ideas?

MTV have provided the client I'm working for with a short clip but if I could download the full rip it would save my arse.

Petey Pate

Just noticed that I have 10 invites available for MySpleen. PM me if you're interested.

kittens

^hey, so do i! if you want MY ones, you know what you gotta do[nb]send a pm[/nb]

Utter Shit

Quote from: Petey Pate on November 07, 2014, 10:57:34 AM
Just noticed that I have 10 invites available for MySpleen. PM me if you're interested.

I would massively appreciate one if you have any left!

Hank Venture

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on April 26, 2014, 06:10:28 PM
As lovely as it is, Cinemageddon is getting a trifle annoying. Almost every new film put up there is a huge-sized file (presumably so the uploader can get as much credit as possible) so downloading stuff brings the problems of skating close to bad ratios and so on - I've had films from there which I've shared for over a year that never got me a 1 ratio.

When it's full DVD images, I can sort of tolerate it (even when the DVDs have zero special features) but when it's a VHS rip that's 3 or 4 gig, for no reason whatsoever, it become a pain.

If someone has problems with their Cinemageddon ratio and haven't bought the upload credit bonuses, send me a PM. I've got a ratio of about 4, and have no use for the 260 credits I have right now, and those I will amass in the future. Whoever can have them.

Hank Venture

I'd like the following:

- invite for a music site, one who has a good selection of electronic music
- a tracker focused on comics/ebooks

I don't have much to trade, except for Cinemageddon maybe, but I'll keep my ratios sweet. Have ratios of at least 4 on all sites I frequent.

BeardFaceMan

I'm desperately looking for an invite to a tracker with lots of radio shows and audiobooks because I'm getting sick of podcasts. I've got invites to torrentday and myspleen going spare.

checkoutgirl

Is MySpleen any good? Would I be able to torrent collector edition DVDs from it and stuff like that?

madhair60

Quote from: checkoutgirl on November 12, 2014, 04:48:56 PM
Is MySpleen any good? Would I be able to torrent collector edition DVDs from it and stuff like that?

It's largely nostalgic animation, MTV, Adult Swim, movie work prints and related rarities. Lots of off-airs w/ commercials and continuity, etc.

newbridge

Is there a really good tracker for old movies (pre-1970, 1960)? Not necessarily asking for invite, just don't know anything about torrents anymore.

P.S. - Can't believe MySpleen is still going strong! I used to get MST3K episodes off there, circa 8-10 years ago?[nb]now you can just find most of them on YouTube, of course[/nb] I thought it closed down at some point.

Junglist

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on November 12, 2014, 04:43:30 PM
I'm desperately looking for an invite to a tracker with lots of radio shows and audiobooks because I'm getting sick of podcasts. I've got invites to torrentday and myspleen going spare.

Myanonamouse, will have an invite going for there within the week, I get about one/two a month depending on how much I seed.

Review: http://torrentinvites.org/f36/myanonamouse-elearning-2014-review-84308/

Quote from: newbridge on November 12, 2014, 06:38:38 PM
Is there a really good tracker for old movies (pre-1970, 1960)? Not necessarily asking for invite, just don't know anything about torrents anymore.

Karagarga (which I'd give you my account on if it wasn't tied to who invited me. I have no use for it)

Review: http://torrentinvites.org/f36/karagarga-kg-movies-2014-review-83706/

Also Passthepopcorn is great for movies of any era. I owe someone an invite on here but fucked if I remember who. Got one going spare at the mo.

kittens

well, just remember i'm always open to receiving a ptp invite if you don't remember which person you owe it to

olliebean

The PtP website seems to have been down all day, but the tracker is still up so hopefully it'll be back before too long.

madhair60

Quote from: Junglist on November 12, 2014, 08:14:12 PM
Also Passthepopcorn is great for movies of any era. I owe someone an invite on here but fucked if I remember who. Got one going spare at the mo.

I'd love that as my old account expired - in a position to seed much more now.

Junglist

Quote from: madhair60 on November 12, 2014, 11:29:09 PM
I'd love that as my old account expired - in a position to seed much more now.

Go on their IRC, if it just ran out due to the three month rule, they'll make it active again.

Hank Venture

Has anyone done the what.cd interview? How strict are they?