Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:51:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Torrent site invites

Started by Junglist, April 08, 2014, 04:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringside

madhair60

Any way to force the non-mobile site to load on a mobile? :(

selectivememory

I'm in as well. Thanks for the heads up.

brat-sampson

I've been on speed.cd for a few years now, great speeds, fair with upload requirements and give bonus points for just seeding regardless of upped data etc. They don't have much you'd call obscure, but for the day-to-day it's *excellent*.

Joy Nktonga

^^You're welcome. As b-sampson said it's a decent place and well-stocked, so to speak.

madhair60: I've downloaded and tried a bunch of browsers to my Android phone and couldn't get it to load as the desktop site in any of them. Sorry I can't be any help.

Puffin Chunks

Quote from: madhair60 on January 20, 2017, 09:14:07 AM
Any way to force the non-mobile site to load on a mobile? :(

Haven't tried it on this site, but Opera browser on Android has the option to go to desktop mode:

Settings > User Agent > Desktop

Joy Nktonga

Yeah, I tried that on all the ones I d/l but none of them delivered the desktop site just a blown-up version of the mobile site.

madhair60

I'll just do it when I get in. Cheers!

Hangthebuggers

Anyone know if Trainspotting 2 torrents are out there yet?

madhair60

Keen on getting an invite to Pass The Popcorn. I assume they're gold dust, though.

On several private trackers already with good ratios.

Junglist

Its the best movie tracker.

Joy Nktonga

Does anyone know of a tracker for NBA stuff? I've got a place to go to for AFL games and discussion shows and another place for rugby union, that also covers league and a load of other sports, but nothing for basketbally goodness. As per madhair60 above I've good ratios on other trackers, but I don't have anything like invites to offer in return for info. Sorry.

NoSleep

Just checked and waffles.ch has reopened today.

billtheburger

alan nagsworth

Any Waffles members here? Care to let us know what's happening? ANY INVITES GOING?

Van Dammage

Avistaz is open till the end of march btw.

Junglist

Waffles is shit. PTH or Apollo if you're that way inclined.

NoSleep

Waffles is OK rather than shit.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Junglist on March 26, 2017, 08:31:22 PM
Waffles is shit. PTH or Apollo if you're that way inclined.

I would like to be any way inclined, if someone had a foot in the door for me. Until then I'm still relying on old mostly-faithful Soulseek.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

I am currently abroad for long than I anticipated and inevitably missing certain  things that I couldn't bring with me.
Two things:

1. Is there a decent site for kindle/ebook stuff? I had just started reading the 2xhardback extended version of Mark Lewishown's The Beatles Tune In and it was obviously too heavy to bring with me. It'd cost me fourty pounds to rebuy both parts as ebooks, and the real thing was fucking expensive to start with, so if anyone knows a site that might have it, let me know.

2. (Less urgent) Anyone with an invite going spare for a site that's good for British shows/movies? just signed up to speed.cd

colacentral

I was a myspleen member over ten years ago. Used it for a couple of years but then went to uni and spent less time by myself watching east european cartoon compilations, MST3K episodes, and star wars fan edits. My account was eventually deleted due to inactivity.

Needless to say, as an older, more cynical man, I've returned to being antisocial and keeping to myself on weekends. If anyone has an invite spare it would be much appreciated.

olliebean

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on April 13, 2017, 04:09:16 AM
1. Is there a decent site for kindle/ebook stuff? I had just started reading the 2xhardback extended version of Mark Lewishown's The Beatles Tune In and it was obviously too heavy to bring with me. It'd cost me fourty pounds to rebuy both parts as ebooks, and the real thing was fucking expensive to start with, so if anyone knows a site that might have it, let me know.

Try forum.mobilism.org or bookzz.org. They both have it, I don't think it's the extended edition though. But they're my go-to sites for ebooks generally.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Thanks either way, I'll take a look.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Mobilism turned out nice. Someone uploaded the extended one for me really quick. Great site thanks again.

Just got to hope it wasn't some joker who replaces a random word with "nipple" every hundred pages before uploading.

colacentral

I've been sorted out with a myspleen invite now. Thanks for the offers those who pm'd me.

v7vIDEOSEVEN

Ever since TheBox and TvTorrent went off, i have been looking for a good tv torrent site, and i think i have found one: TVCUK.

Problem is i need an invite........

Anyone got one going ??

Or recommendations for other sites with good database of UK and US TV Torrents. Been looking for 'they think it's all over' for years and failing.

Cheers

NoSleep

Damn; looks like I used to be a member of TVCUK and let it lapse. I would think that happened because it was one of those torrent sites that are run as a forum (which makes it awkward to navigate or find out what is still active).

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: NoSleep on May 05, 2017, 06:19:22 PM
Damn; looks like I used to be a member of TVCUK and let it lapse. I would think that happened because it was one of those torrent sites that are run as a forum (which makes it awkward to navigate or find out what is still active).

I've never been on that site, but they probably have an IRC. It might be worth explaining you let your account lapse by accident and would they mind re-activating it.

hermitical

Quote from: NoSleep on May 05, 2017, 06:19:22 PM

I didn't even notice there was a forum till you mentioned it, it's separate from the torrent listings, never had a problem finding or searching.

NoSleep

Can't think why I didn't make it a regular stop then (possibly the underwhelmingness of UK TV in recent years). Perhaps I will try to tap them.