Author Topic: Torrent site invites  (Read 88559 times)

Re: Torrent site invites
« Reply #480 on: December 03, 2019, 04:11:09 PM »
Aye, it’s a brutal experience trying to use it now. Takes forever to refresh the lists and randomly needs page refreshes when it crashes.

« Reply #481 on: December 27, 2019, 08:32:10 PM »
Well, I could certainly do with some torrent site invites now KAT and Pirate Bay and all their mirrors seem to have died or gone shit.

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
« Reply #482 on: December 27, 2019, 08:41:23 PM »
Well, I could certainly do with some torrent site invites now KAT and Pirate Bay and all their mirrors seem to have died or gone shit.

Magnetdl is my go to these days. No invite needed.

Flouncer

• See ya on the other side, ya goddamn cracker ass!
« Reply #483 on: December 29, 2019, 02:13:48 AM »
I've been checking TV Chaos and their Facebook page more or less daily for a few months now and I'm pretty sure they still haven't opened registrations yet. I suppose it might be to do with all the bother they've had with the site but I'm starting to wonder if they'll get round to it; they haven't mentioned it on the FB page for ages now. Getting a bit annoyed with it because I know it would be really useful for sourcing CaB TV material.

« Reply #484 on: January 05, 2020, 01:40:01 PM »
Magnetdl is my go to these days. No invite needed.

Ace, ta.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
« Reply #485 on: January 05, 2020, 09:07:54 PM »
Is there a good British TV torrent site that either has open registrations or has someone with an invite? I used TVChaos all the time and I've just been bitting and bobbing since it had its recent troubles.

Flouncer

• See ya on the other side, ya goddamn cracker ass!
« Reply #486 on: January 12, 2020, 04:07:33 PM »
I finally got in to TV Chaos! A few people were asking in the comments on their Facebook page, and they were told to send a PM. I sent one and they gave me an invite. Not sure if this is a limited time thing so probably best to give them a shout soon, if you're on the Facebooks.

Malcy

• Twitter
« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2020, 08:52:23 PM »
Good luck getting anything to work. The old site was brilliant but I just barely use it anymore because it's so hit and miss.

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2020, 09:59:24 PM »
The site seems to work OK for me, although the design is horrible - the main annoyance for me is that more often than not my torrent client shows "Not working" next to the tracker, meaning my seeding time is not being counted towards their supposedly now more generous bonus scheme - it's not more generous if I don't get credit for seeding half the time.

<edit> Having said that, the site isn't loading either now.

Malcy

• Twitter
« Reply #489 on: January 12, 2020, 11:58:11 PM »
The site seems to work OK for me, although the design is horrible - the main annoyance for me is that more often than not my torrent client shows "Not working" next to the tracker, meaning my seeding time is not being counted towards their supposedly now more generous bonus scheme - it's not more generous if I don't get credit for seeding half the time.

<edit> Having said that, the site isn't loading either now.

Even when my torrents have eventually turned green to seed they have never contributed to my bonus points. The layout is really bad as well which puts me off.